Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I really need this as a upgrade to my current shitty PC. pls pls i need this :D

I, personally, prefer ultra small form factor and I'd like to have this replace my Mac mini from I think 2005?  It's not the first model but I believe it is the second, and as far as I know the CPU is un named lol.  So I like that there's a CPU with a name on it, the small Form Factor, The fact they could fit a GPU and it's expansion potential.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

I would use it well on my gaming rig, cause of lack of room, I could mount it behind to my screen and install steam OS to it. Also then i would try the steam controller also

I wanna own all my freinds with the smallest pc they have ever seen. xD

Love the sheer amount of power within such a small chassis. Zotac has made something amazing here :)

I would love to have a small form factor computer for a home theater and the ZBOX seems perfect for that. 

The only reason I want this gem of a mini PC is so I can finally have some breathing space in my 1 BHK apartment ! My current setup (powered by a 9400GT of yore) doesn't cut it anymore, but I don't feel like upgrading it now since its too big. With the MAGNUS, its a win-win situation all the way :D

Um.

I had a bit of spare time

Here we go!

Magnus is my name

In CSGO i cannot aim

I'd like this box

Like you like sandals and socks

So please give it to me

(raging applause) 

I'm interested in this box because of it's size and performance and acoustics. It'll probably end up as my girlfriends PC, and she doesn't have the most desk space available. It's also have enough performance for the games she'll be playing. Also, having a noisy computer right next to you like I do is really annoying. Thanks again Zotac for the giveaway!

The Zotac ZBOX would be a great machine for our commonroom. How well does this pc work with multiplayer? Would love to fin out!

Would love to win the Zotac ZBOX get my gaming on with my TV. I have been a long time watcher just joined your forums i love all your videos. 

Living in a tiny house with 3 kids means... we need tiny things.

I'd really love to set this up under my TV so that my wife and I can play some games while sitting on the couch!

This would work perfect as a home server for us to store our pictures and videos. 

The idea of a super small desktop computer has always really intrigued me. It is a very easy way move from an office setting to an entertainment setting, which is what I would be doing a lot. It provides the compactness I need while still being fairly high powered and capable. This will also help me for when I come out to California to go see my mother as I would be able to do some of the things I need to do without lugging around a huge computer.

This is a pretty badass little machine, since we decommissioned my old PC I've been stuck sharing a PC with my bro. And me being at my last year in high school and soon to be a university student I am in desperate need of a small computer that will be mine and that I'll be able to carry around (I am not a huge fan of laptops and would rather have a powerful machine that I can plug in somewhere).

I understand I probably(highly likely... almost certainly) won't win this, and I'm not counting on it. But I will be purchasing something similar to this probably in the near future, so your reviews at LinusTechTips have been extremely helpful in that search and that's already enough help from you guys. 

I'd like this to use as a tiny, low powered server. This would also make for an awesome HTPC one the side.

System Configuration:

• Computer 1: Motherboard: Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Processor: Intel i7 3770k, Video: MSI GTX660ti, OS: Mac OS 10.11 Public Beta
  • Computer 2: Decommissioned -Motherboard: Gigabyte EP45-UD3P, Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad q8200, Video: XFX Radeon 6870 1GB, OS: Mac OS 10.8.5
  • Computer 3: Macbook Pro w/ Retina Display 11,3, OS: Mac OS 10.11 Public Beta

I've liked Zotac's tiny things since I built my HTPC out of one of their ION boards ages ago... still runs my living room TV. I would either use this to replace my large desktop (which would make the wife happy) or to replace my aging Zotac ION-based HTPC that runs in the living room (again making the wife happy: smaller machine and it would run better)

I like compact small rigs because it gives me more space for my table and it doesn't invade my leg space. xD

I'd most likely use this as sort of a Steam Box, it would make a great addition to my room in general

I'm interested in the Zotac ZBOX because of the small format of the device, and the fact you can customize ram, ssd and the OS, which is something very uncommon. I guess I would dual boot it with Linux and Windows to test out different games. On a laptop its more difficult because of the lack of a powerful graphics card and this one is better than my desktop one.

Awesome little computer would love to have it doesnt take up much space it would be perfect for my room :D