Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I travel between houses frequently, and i cant take my desktop all the time. My laptop is really outdated so the zotac would probably be the best solution. Besides, just thinking about how such a small machine can pack that much punch is fascinating.

I like the size and slick design of the chassis, because of this, Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, can be use as a normal desktop that can save or easily be mounted in places like the back of the monitor or under the desk. It can also be a cool gaming/HTPC mounted at back of a TV which I would do if I have one.

Hey guys,

I'd most likely will use this for my girlfriend.

Or to go on lans to some friends, the size is just amazing and makes it so much easier to travel around with.

Kind regards from Belgium!

Andreas

The zotiac makes me very interested because of its design and how it almost looks like a console and it will look good almost anywhere.

I love the compact design. It would be perfect to install into my work van, or take camping. The small form factor lets you take your gaming with you easier than any lanbox out there!

I would love to have one of these!

woooo i want one, it's so cool for a mini machine :D

because is small and is already have a more powerfull graphics than my 740M and i can equally stash it in my backpack for quick trips to the lan partys :D

I'd like to use it as a Steam machine or even as my main PC, probably it's more powerful.. lol.

I am the one who knocks.

Hi my name is Rasmus and i feel that this would be a good pc to bring to a LAN, since its small and compact its easy to carry with u. it would also be good for me doing uni work on, I would be able to bring it to class and/or a friend and do some teamwork

I would like to win the Zotac because it would've awesome to show people it and them being amazed how a computer could be so small.

As a broke student who enjoy gaming more than studying for finals, this would be perfect for my small apartment and equally small desk. As I dont have a desktop PC, only a old laptop, this would be kinda perfect for me.

in a time where cell phones intend to get bigger and bigger, let's make our PCs smaller and smaller. A cool little box for streaming and gaming in front of my TV!  :)

Having a small gaming machine with specs that can outperform some desktops would be really nice :P

Thanks for this nice giveaway!

I like that its so tiny, you can take it easily to a LAN-party. Thats why I'm very interested in the ZBOX :)

Good luck to everyone!

I like it becouse of performance/size ratio.

the size and weight of the ZOTAC mini would be easy to move around, compared to a traditional desktop. Plus it would be a great show piece and fun to explain how the awesome device works.

Please pick me...And I loved the video of the pfsense router. I'm looking at building one myself.

I have been needing a new pc for awhile now but cant afford the time or space. This device Would solve both of these problems.

I like how compact it is and Id probably use it as a media centre/light gaming rig

I have a pretty old and rusty laptop, so it'd be nice to have a new PC that actually works well y'know.

I'd put it next to my TV, that'll make a nice media box, small and quiet  ^_^.