Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It would be machine to use for school for VMachines. Compared to school PC its ~4times better? (if i  provide it with 8Gb of RAM and using just noumber to noumber comparison)

Because I wanna take apart that little beast!

...and at the same time I want to use it as a replacement for my laptop/desktop duo. I wish I could have this and just plug it to monitors in college instead of dealing with a relatively fragile and heavier laptop.

That kind of power in that small size, who wouldn't want this? :D

ill give this PC to my brother so that i can use my PC all alone, so please linustechtips help me to get rid of my brother on using my PC, 

Build Log: http://adf.ly/4210418/comebackisreal (Generic Case)

Build Log: http://adf.ly/4210418/projectmia (Corsair 500r) failed build

Corsair | ASUS | Western Digital | Sapphire | Crucial Memory | EKWB | Dremel

Whoa, i'd love this ZBOX to make it a living-room multimedia (& gaming) machine! No desktop is as fancy as that.

That is REAL dope. I would love to have something that's actually capable of gaming..

i dont have a lot of desk space so the more compact my pc can be the better

I want to upgrade my pc but all my money is sucked up in paying for college.This would be a convenient alternative :D.

I love trying new products and a console PC would be a great addition to my lack luster media cabinet.

Hi,

I always like small machines because i think it's impressive how much power you can fit in such a small case. I want them to go like "what such power in less than a shoe box?!"

Greetings from Germany

Well this would be pretty cool considering I was looking at building a pc!

I would like this small computer because the one I have right now is way to big for any lan gaming and that is something I would like to do. I would also like to hook a small computer up to the main TV in my house.

This'd be great to bring between my two houses or to play with friends. Lugging around a 30kg tower is a bit hard on the back. Also it's faster than my current one because Australia tax. 

My current HTPC is an Optiplex 760 that runs a little warm. It's getting old and can just barely play 1080p. It's a little distracting to have smoke pouring out of the HTPC during a movie. This until looks like a capable rig for a Steam Box and a bit more fire resistant than my Dell.

I'd love to make a steambox out of this Zotac machine. I've already got the controller and the link, so an actual steam box would be pretty sweet and round out my Valve fanboi hardware.

That little pc would be awesome for lan parties and to use it as a console replacement, since I don't have much space in my bedroom it would fit perfectly in it.

I'm currently using a laptop as a desktop PC (external monitor, keyboard, mouse). My GT540M can barely keep up with current games at low settings, so the Zotac would be a win-win for me, better performance in a more compact solution.

I would totally love to put this in my bedroom. That way i don't have to have a huge hunk of metal in the way. i could have a nice sleek hidden PC to play, without ever having to leave my room ever again!!! :D 

I want to win a ZBOX because i can finally have the perfect setup for a hometheater PC, where i can play any game without having to build a full desktop

I want it so when I go to another country I can cary it with me and not bring a big pc on my trip, and it is very powerful.

I want it because I want to use it as a steam machine console on my tv.