Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Need to have one, for science purposes of course.

I really like it because of how powerful it is with its size and you can place it pretty much anywhere you need to

I like the performance per dm³ of the Zotac ZBOX Magnus... It would be nice to have such a tiny pc with reasonable hardware specs to take with you when visiting some friends for LAN-Parties!

i'd appreciate getting this fine piece of machinery.

> it's definitely better than my Core 2 Duo main rig

I would be soooooooo happy if i win this.I've been using a pc that my father bought back in 2008 with an intel core 2 duo E6550,2gigs of ram and 60gbs of storage.
I've been saving money in order to buy a laptop now that i study at the university (because i need the portability for when i move to my parents' or a fiend's house ) which is powerfull enough for my everyday use (surfing the web,excel etc.) and able to run at least some of the latest games once in a while.The problem is that in my country (Greece) i have to spend about 1000euros for something like that.

I think it would be cool to set up a Steam Machine :)

Gaming rig : i5 6600k | EVGA 1070 FTW | 16Go DDR4 HyperX Fury | Intel 600p - WD Black

Laptop : Macbook 2017

Home server : AMD A10 7700k | 2*2TB unraid array + 250GB ssd cache

I'd like to have such a little fella sitting around on my desk so i can watch videos without that huge thruster so called "gaming pc" *not* blowing hot air into my facial regions.                             :3

AAAANND why wouldnt you

My small cool apartment needs a small cool desktop computer

Why i want the ZBOX? well first of all... PC master race. Second: an 960 gpu and 16 gigs of ram is so much more then the laptop i have now. I just want to play some games without getting it to expensive. I was going to build a computer but i just don't have the knowledge to do so. This is just a great oppertunity to get an awesome gaming pc. 

Thanks in advance, and if I don't win. It doesn't matter. You will always have a no without asking.

Greetings from Holland.

Victor

(oh and Zotac and LMG, thanks for giving this beautifull piece away)

This thing is a little beauty!
It is small enough to mount at the back of my monitor and make my desk look really clean!

I would see it as a nice multimedia PC for my livingroom/bedroom or for wife desktop.

This would be great for me. It has higher specs than my desktop PC. :(

It's tiny (which is good for my desk) and the fact that he have no OS gives me the opportunity to install my actual OS (ArchLinux) withouth throwing away a windows license :) I'm sure this little guy can be really good for Web Development!

I was thinking if I would win what to do with the Zotac Magnus. I can't decide between giving it to my girlfriend who haven't got her own PC (just an laptop she uses), or her parent who still use an old XP machine (in an old yellowed out white case). I'm thinking her parent so they can use it as their family PC.

I have been looking for a compact travel friendly PC, I tend to travel a lot and can't play my games wich makes me sad :(. The laptop I have is disgustingly horrible and my tower is not as good as the Zbox and way to big to carry around.

I am really a big fan of Zotac I also have an other item from these guys and I absolutely loved it..!!!

Thanks

I am really a big fan of Zotac I also have an other item from these guys and I absolutely loved it..!!!

Thanks

I think i should get this bad boy because my current pc is crap and this would help out A LOT with my work and school :D

I think i should get this bad boy because my current pc is crap and this would help out A LOT with my work and school :D

I need a tiny PC/Box to connect to my TV and have all my stuff available on the living room. This would fit perfectly in the shell.

Really need a new machine. Currently using a 4 year old laptop that's literally being held together with tape and doesn't have a functioning CPU fan (Using a laptop cooler to keep it from overheating) to save up for college. I hope I win :P