Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love to own a zbox as i have to travel and stay away from home a fair bit due to work so would be nice to have a machine i could drag around with me to hotels and not have to be BORED out of my mind.

First, sorry for my english.

I really like the design of Zotac... simple, easy to upgrade and most of the time powerfull.

What make to have this one? Ive sell my new xbox one because financial problem, my home pc is not enough powerfull to run today games.

So i will be glad to win this little bomb. It will not solve all my problem on earth but play game on it will change mind for few hours playing some game from my steam account.

Hooe i will win!

Who needs a console, when I could have this in my living room!

That would be perfect to play games in my living room TV!

I think this machine is a brilliant crossover between console and PC, because well, its simply a buffed up console, with a very ingenious controller. However, I wish I could ever afford that kind of luxury.

I am interested because this is cool and I would really like another pc that is capable !

its tiny and i think it will look good next to my tv, come on linus do you magic...

I want this.

CORSAIR C70 - MSI Z77A-GD65 - I5-3570K - GSKILLS TRIDENT X 8GB 2400 - CORSAIR H100I - SEASONIC X760 - GIGABYTE GTX670OC

thanks in advance :D

nice vids btw im considering of getting this one but ill wait for the giveaway first hehehe

It feels perfect under my tv, i would really love to have a gaming rig that small, thanks for the giveaway. :)

I want it because it's a small form factor and I can tape it to the back of my monitor to make everything look clean and use other desk space for other things.

i have an old laptop which is dead unfortunately. But i can use its working parts like ram and hdd which all it need and get myself a great pc which i can mount on the wall near my hdtv and use it with tv as monitor. wish winner the best of luck.

Well the size is a huge factor, especially when you don't have much room (like me). 

My sister really loves to do photoshop, edit and those kinds of things and her computer just doesn't cut it. This would make the best christmas present for her, ever.

For a student like me, its portable iI can take it to my hostel and bring it back easily with my 20" display.

I have a buddy that uses a room in my house when he is back from sea (He's a Merchant Marine) and he could use the small form factor for the space savings in his room.

I could fit this into my desktop PC to create some pcception, or more lightly attach to my TV :D

I would like to win the ZBOX, because of it's portability and variety of usecases it can be used for.

I would really like to win this computer for my brother that does not have a computer and can't afford one.

I'd like to win because, first of all, I don't own a PC gamer, and two, that PC, it's amazing and the most cool part is it size, I can absolutely fit it into my desk. Anyways and as always thank you Linus Media Group for making this opportunities possible. 

Greetings from Mexico!

I want it. COMPACT, HIGHLY PORTABLE, RIGHT AMOUNT OF POWER, NEW...... my desktop and laptop, their around 4 years old and up already.

Since I usually wait for giveaways, and this ZBOX is no less appealing to someone whose computers are almost dinosaurs already.... my equipment is already dated and this is just the perfect upgrade! Thanks for this ZOTAC and LMG!