Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I don't think it is a good desktop replacement, but it would be a great HTPC. It got more than enough performance for it and the form factor is perfect.

I really would like to have one of those bad boys, so i could play with my friends on the TV in my livingroom and could watch Linus videos there, too :b

I am interested in the Zotac ZBOX becouas it is smaller then the console and most desktops and it is small and light.

Would really like to have one of these beasts under my tv for some awesome game streaming and media consumption  :)

Well it's more powerful than my 5 year old Desktop pc and my student  accomodation is about the size of a postage stamp so a low profile machine would be fantastic.

Like for real look how small this room is.

post-283262-0-78364900-1447681298_thumb.

Hi I like the little and stabel ZBOX from zotac. I have a bigger but much slower pc and it seems like this little box is a real beast. I wuld be really nice to have it for a good and nice looking upgrade!

first off awesome youtube channel.

personally im interested in somethiung like a zotac box as a media machine for the living room. 
since its small and pretty powerfull so it will be able to play most indi coop games with xbox controllers as well as all the things you want from an ordinary media machine.

Man that would make my life much better! I'm always traveling from my parents home, to my own home where I go to university, to my girlfriend's home, to my grandmother's home (she lives in São Paulo, were all meaningful shit happens in Brazil) and so on. The thing is I have thins gigantic desktop pc and a super slow laptop, so having such powerful, yet small, machine would mean I'd be able to game everywhere I go with ease, and when I'm home I'd be able to have that PCMasterRace-grade experience even on the couch!  :D

Streaming AND gaming on my TV would be possible without to rearrange my tower, just pure unnecessary convenience :D

Moving my desktop around everytime i have to go somewhere is starting to be a big hassle. With this it would be much easier to move a computer around which is able to play the modern games at an acceptable framerate and quality.

I'll join why not :P

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

It would make a mean Steam OS build for the living room :-P

I need it and ofcourse i want it! I'we never had a pc only laptop with no GPU only iGPU and it sucks! So its a good way to get a new PC mini for me!!!!

Hi I think its kinda cool to have a computer that small and still powerful i would use it everyday

First, sorry for my english.

I really like the design of Zotac... simple, easy to upgrade and most of the time powerfull.

What make to have this one? Ive sell my new xbox one because financial problem, my home pc is not enough powerfull to run today games.

So i will be glad to win this little bomb. It will not solve all my problem on earth but play game on it will change mind for few hours playing some game from my steam account.

Hooe i will win!

I want it because it's super small and very powerful

I'm traveling alot this year and I find laptops way more expensive than PC with the same performance ratings, so a full tower pc in a small space like the zotac ZBOX, WHERE DO I SIGN UP ?

Long time sub to channel, first time commenter on forums.

I'm a postgrad robotics student, and I have a somewhat unconventional use for this. As part of my thesis project I'm constructing a subsurface marine exploration vehicle, with budget severely limiting the scope of the project. This super compact system would serve as the heart of this project, sealed inside a pressure cannister, diving down to 100m to begin with, hence small form factor is a must. I need a high performance system in order to control the various subsystems on board and to run the opencv vision library for real time video processing and analysis. When not exploring the ocean the system would be removed from the vehicle and boot into windows for daily driver / gaming use.