Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

My Graphics card died on me and I need something to replace it so I can satisfy my gaming needs

I like the fact that the Zotac ZBOX is so small!

PC Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X, Scythe Fuma 2, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, 2x16GB G.Skill TridentZ Neo DDR4-3600, WD Black 500GB NVME SSD, 2TB WD Green HDD, ASUS ROG STRIX X570-I GAMING, SilverStone SX700-G, Cooler Master NR200P

Designed for Windows Vista

The zbox is great for when you need a powerful machine on the go, i plan to hook it up on my HHR Panel xD seams like a good idea!!!

This computer would be perfect, as I am a student away from home, so the small space it takes up is really benefitial for my living conditions.

Great videos, have been watching everyday for about 8 months now. Keep it up

I like the zotacs form factor and performance, I genuinely hope this becomes the future of small form factor builds and having that much power in such a small case fascinates me. This would greatly benefit me because I am a student, and don't have much space

I travel regularly between the U.S and Korea every three months!

It would be awesome to have a portable system with more computing power than a laptop like my thinkpad. 

I'd love to have a small, but still very powerfull PC hooked up to my TV,  so that i can make my own "Smart TV" ;)

Could be a pretty overkill gift for my sister (but I am in for the overkill), she wants a new computer so that could get me some points in my parents book :D

Firstly, thank you Linus for doing this giveaway!

I would love to win this, but even if i don't, i'm sure it will make someone very, very happy! 

Good luck to all :D!

I was hoping to get my little six year old brother a computer so that me and him could play online games together but I can't afford it. This would be awesome if I could win.

Would be a nice media box?

Gigabyte X58 UD7. Core i7 980X. Radeon HD7950. 12GB Corsair memory. OCZ Vertex 2.

The Zotac ZBOX would be a perfect computer to replace my old, almost dead PC. I started buying parts for the new PC so I already have all the stuff to have this ZBOX up and running in no time :) !

I really like it because it's so compact, would help with moving from place to place when I need to study

I am interested in the ZBOX because my girlfriend doesn't have a lot of space where she is living for a full desktop pc. She wants to get a pc where she can play games without a problem. I think this is the way to go and would fit her the best.

I like (and want) it because even tho its so small it has a desktop grade GPU in it, which makes it awesomeee

Im interested in the ZBOX as it can fight in tight spaces ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Adam Khan

i would be able to use the Zotac box at school and home because it is very portable so i can still game at school. it would open so many doors for gaming for me.