Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This system is a great compromise between power and size. It could also be a great replacement for a console. 

I would love to have one so I could have a nice looking and compact computer in my living room!

Since Christmas time is coming up, I wanna suprise my papa with a computer he can use because he can't play anything with me and we can't afford to buy one because of money issues and no one is expecting big gifts this year.

He's always giving to people but he never gets anything in return for it. It would mean a lot if i could suprise him with something he can use to get his mind off of stuff with stress.

Anyway, I love u lmg! Merry early Christmas :)

i'm building a old classic Arcade with a raspiberry Pi. With this ZBox I can make the Arcade better and play more games

[i7 4770k @ 4,2GHz] [MSI Z87M Gaming] [sLI MSI GTX 770 Twin Frozr Gaming OC 2 GB] [8GB G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz] [Watercooled By EKWB]
[Corsair Force 3 120GB] [Corsair Carbide Air 540] [Corsair AX750] [Corsair Vengeance 1500] [benq X2420T] [steelSeries Kinzu+SteelSeries QcK]

[Steam] [Battlelog] [DiabloTag: Diguera#1657]

There's always room in my heart for a low-key desktop that is sleek and clean

It's a great, compact gaming machine that will finally let me replace the Xbox sitting beside my TV.  :D

"just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX" 

i need a new coaster for my desk, ​my frosty beverages leave water rings on my nice wood finish...

No Excuses, Play Like A Champion!!!  

I need this awesome little gaming machine because I dont have anything to play game on it for the moment and I dont have the place to have a full size gaming tower in my room! Please Zotac! You're awesome!

it would be really cool to win this since i have a tv in the living room which is doing nothing at all. could use it to do some stuff with it.

I want the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS because I never got a present or something similar after I fought and won the fight against cancer (hodgkin's lymphoma) back in 2013. Beside that I wanted to my current tv setup :)

I need this awesome little gaming machine because I dont have anything to play game on it for the moment and I dont have the place to have a full size gaming tower in my room! Please Zotac! You're awesome!

This would make for a nice media box. Or give to my sister for collage.

''Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.''
''For every idiot proof system devised, a new, improved idiot will arise to overcome it.''

Today is life-the only life you are sure of. Make the most of today.

A small powerful machine, perfect for my projects! 

i'd actually want it to make a gift to one of my friends who is really passionate about gaming but he doesn't want a full tower pc and this has brought him to keep his horrible laptop that he's continusly using and having issues with very low framerate in games so i think that it would be great for him to have it and use it cause its slim you can fit where ever you want maybe its not the most powerfull machine but it can handle the most part of the games that came out in these years.

Would certainly be interested in a small pc like this for lans and other stuff on the go, so pick me :D

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssD1ALBZEZk&feature=youtu.be

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I want it so I can do a review on of the product on YouTube. ;)

Spoiler

i7-6700k OC'd 4.5Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1070 SC

This will make an awesome media pc, great to put next to my tv and replace my apple tv!