Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I have 5 month old twins and spend most of my time in the living room with them instead of my office these days. I'd love to have a real rig that fits under the TV.

My main use for the Zbox would be to create a small footprint PC for our treadmill. Who says working out can't be fun? ;) 

plea i really need somthing for when i go to lan parties wich i do quite often i can almost never run the new games cause i only got a 720m graphics card in my laptop plea

The thing I am most interested in is how such a small computer can do the same thing its bigger brothers can do.

I think i will love to use it as my all purpose machine from streaming videos to editing my photos .

I would love to use this compared to my big desk top when I go out of state for work. It's perfect.

It would be a nifty gadget to own, well done Zotac..
:ph34r:

Because it's mother f@%#ing awsome , cute and tiny , like my gf's () . If you know what I mean ;)

xD fuckt to say but that little compackd thing is better then my pc xD and the size will help alot when im going to all the lan's when the thing i got now prob is like 12kg xD

If I win, I will use it and that is a promise I know it may seem impossible and/or unachievable but I will use it. 

This compact PC will be great to take to a friend's place and play some Arcade games with wireless controllers like Xbox 360 from Microsoft. If I had a PC like that, that's defintly what I would use it for.

I would lile one because im constantly moving my setup and staying at othe houses and this would make life a infinite amount of times easier but i dont have the money to buy one

I like this because its smaller than my pc and even more powerfull...

Thanks Zotac and LTT, I'd use it as a media centre PC for the living room, steam streaming, etc

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

I like the form factor of the zbox. Such a cool little machine, yet it packs a punch  :)

It's awesome to have that kind of performance and still not cluttering up your gaming space too much!

Been wanting to build a micro pc, love how little space this takes up.

Sign me up!

With a wireless keyboard and mouse, and some bracket fab, it will hide nicely in a "stealth htpc" setup

This thing looks cool!

Compact is the way to be now adays! This box would be a GREAT addition to my home theater setup and would work great if I wanted to convert it into a steam machine!

Love the show and keep up the fantastic work team!

--

ForeverXero

Gamer | Designer | Technofile

I'd like to win te ZBOX because I don't have a pc to play on, I just have a little notebook I use for shool and there is no way I could ever play on this.

I am really not going to make a comment about why I need it...