Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I want it because my playstation 3 and my xbox 360 don't work anymore and I'm completely broke. It's also nice because it's compact, small and you can but it anywhere. It'd be perfect in my room because there isn't that much space. I need it also because I didn't play pc for years now because my old dinosaur pc broke and couldn't be fixed. I hope you guys pick me so I can stop looking out of the window and hoping someone just lays a gaming pc on the ground so I can pick it up D:

Would look nice under my tree, thx.

ASUS X99-A ● Intel 5930K ● ADATA 16GB DDR4 ● ASUS GTX TITAN X ● ASUS VG248QE ● Samsung 850 EVO 500GB ● Toshiba 2TB 7200RPM ● Pioneer BDR-207D ● Fractal Define R5 ● Noctua NH-D15 ● Corsair K65 RGB ● Logitech G502

weeeeeelllllll here's my reason:

It's so small and i've been after a LAN machine for some time now...

but good luck to everyone and i hope the person who wins is very very happy :D

It's better than my desktop. And it's WAY smaller.

It would be cool to show my friends my pc and then tell them "THIS is the pc, not that!".

Good luck everybody.

And congrats to the winner  :).

I'm always moving around to friend's house, such a tiny computer would be great for gaming in my couch, bed and especially since Black Ops 3 is now split screen compatible, I can play with my mates on the TV :D

That's my first comment on this forum although i've been following this channel for a while now! Well i really like the Zotac because it's compact and we can carry it anywhere we want and it could be a nice gaming machine(relativily speaking). Good luck everybody and keep up the good work Linus :D

Well the Zotac might be in same level of perfomance than my pc in a box that is 5-6 times smaller, so that would be pretty nice to have.  

Edited by viluzki

Portability. I want a portable desktop pc but don't want to get a laptop and a mini itx build is still a bit big especially when carrying a monitor on your other hand.