Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'm always moving around to friend's house, such a tiny computer would be great for gaming in my couch, bed and especially since Black Ops 3 is now split screen compatible, I can play with my mates on the TV :D

That's my first comment on this forum although i've been following this channel for a while now! Well i really like the Zotac because it's compact and we can carry it anywhere we want and it could be a nice gaming machine(relativily speaking). Good luck everybody and keep up the good work Linus :D

The fact that it is so tiny makes it a lot easier to move around. For example, taking it for a spin over at your friends house on a LAN party. I'd really like to have one.

Well the Zotac might be in same level of perfomance than my pc in a box that is 5-6 times smaller, so that would be pretty nice to have.  

Edited by viluzki

Portability. I want a portable desktop pc but don't want to get a laptop and a mini itx build is still a bit big especially when carrying a monitor on your other hand.

I want to upgrade my slow computer with something new. It will boost my productivity and allow me to play smooth games.

i got all things crossed to win, could finally join pc master race

It's so damn tiny. I want to mount it on the back of my tv so that I can have a stream and slight gaming setup there, besides my desktop gaming rig.

greetings from germany!

cheers mates :)

i'm highly intressed in this comp. just becase it's so tiny, compact and effective. for me it's a good thing so i can take it with me when i'm going somewhere and be able to have full power no matter where i am.

Easy and portable way of having all the benefits of a media center and a gaming computer with a smaller size than a console. 

It is slim,compact and powerful. Could be placed near tv like a console or in room as a mini pc. For us tinkerers will be a lot of fun to mess around and play.

1st - it's better than my giant desktop pc

2nd - I'd use it as a laptop

3rd - I'd love to actually win a giveaway once!

I like the very small form factor which makes it very easy to take and go.

I would wish to win this ZBOX for one simple reason...

THIS is the BEST of it's kind I have ever seen and I would be so happy if I win this!

Good Luck all!

This small thing is more powerfull than my gaming pc. Kinda embarrassing...

OMFG i would love this little beast it would be amazing to win something so amazing so i hope i win  but gg to all 

This small pc form factor is the perfect match for my living room setup, were I spend most of my time

its sexy, powerful and has a lot of potential for gaming!  :P

Would like to show family and friends of the 'pcs are too big' variety that play on consoles due to there smaller size that they can have this and enjoy the better things in life, such as higher resolution and increased framerates for butter smooth gameplay. Will possibly end up using it as a gaming PC for the living room as well as probably taking it to LAN events and even to friends houses. 

A small box PC like that would be great for a shared college hostel room. Way better than having to get any ordinary PC which would take up a lot of space.

Pls halp poor college boy.

I am interested in a tiny computer like this. I love how compact they and they have pretty strong horses under the hood. I have now kinda small computer but it is kinda bad. I love the way they compacted everything in here. I am very interested in Zotac mini computer because i dont have much space for mid-tower or full-tower in my room(i can put it but it will be in a way so this is perfect because I can put it wherever i want).