Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

It's a compact and powerful enough for me to just have my monitors and peripherals on my desk; Gonna mount it to my monitor.

thanks for the giveway linus . i would like it because its compact compared to a desktop and realy powerful

would make a great entertainment box in the living room

I'd want it because it's got a good configuration to run most games and it would be perfect to hide away behind my tv and game on steam in bigscreen mode and do way more stuff on it than on a console.

I like and love Zotac look. Just look at how small that monster is. I don't even know you can fit all that in just a small box. Fantastic! Good job for Zotac team. I really like the model. It's so simple. Small but terrible. Unlike my PC. So old and big, and I've had this since 2008, I can't even play modern games now. It's not a perfect fit for a small room for a computer. But Zotac will. This little box is a monster!

Would love to get my hands on that box, it looks like a sweet, compact setup and it would be great to use as a media streaming device and secondary Steam machine when I'm away from my main desktop.

Actually, might be a smoother experience than my main, it's still running 2x SLI'd GTX 460. Still going, but definitely in need of an upgrade at some point, probably soon.

I want it because my playstation 3 and my xbox 360 don't work anymore and I'm completely broke. It's also nice because it's compact, small and you can but it anywhere. It'd be perfect in my room because there isn't that much space. I need it also because I didn't play pc for years now because my old dinosaur pc broke and couldn't be fixed. I hope you guys pick me so I can stop looking out of the window and hoping someone just lays a gaming pc on the ground so I can pick it up D:

my god, this will be amazing for uni sleep over party's...lay back to street fighter or rocket league on the coach with some mates. would be way better then dragging down a pc down the road

the fact that its 3-4 times smaller than my build while still being 2-3 times better than mine mostly

weeeeeelllllll here's my reason:

It's so small and i've been after a LAN machine for some time now...

but good luck to everyone and i hope the person who wins is very very happy :D

If I won I would be interested in setting this up with my TV for some lazy couch gaming.

Perfect to game on and carry with if needed. Konsole Killer. ^_^

Would be good to use this as a media/gaming system for my TV. Thanks for doing this giveaway!

This would be nice to play some games, watch movies, and spent some time with my family at the same time! 2 birds one shot! 

It's better than my desktop. And it's WAY smaller.

It would be cool to show my friends my pc and then tell them "THIS is the pc, not that!".

Good luck everybody.

And congrats to the winner  :).

Von nun an solle dieses Produkt seine Gehörigkeit mich anverlangt werden!

it is best for entertainment center where you can plug in your pen drive or any of your drives . and its so small you can place it next to your pc .

it looks coool...

i really want one of those 

I would really love this. I've never won a giveaway so fingers crossed. Btw love you Linus.