New Daily Music Drivers

Bangflop

So I am currently looking for some new headphones (Not headsets) that I can use for music while I am at school.

My budget is $100 or less, I would go with a higher budget but I'm only at school two days a week so I don't need the highest quality in the world.

I would like closed back headphones seeing as I listen to music at a high volume in the middle of some of my classes and I do not want to disturb my fellow classmates.

They MUST be closed back and they MUST be over the ear (duh).

As always, thank you for all your help :D

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

G430/G320 both over-ear, IMO sounds cool (and looks dope)

Those are headsets... I don't want headsets, the audio quality is generally worse for more money... I just want headphones AKA no mic.

CPU: i7-8700K I CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: ROG Strix 1080 Ti MoBo: ROG Strix Z370-E RAM:  G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB)   PSU: CORSAIR HXi Series HX1000i Case: Corsair Air 540 Display: 24" 1920X1080p 144Hz ASUS - 27" 2560X1440p 144Hz Dell OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit

I recommend any of the things i normally recommend daily for a sub-$100 budget.

Nvx xpt100 are great for 100$

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Depending on how loud op listens, it may help to have some in ears, since they are less likely to allow sound out (in my experience, anyway...) but the takstar pro80 is one that's worth a look, I suppose.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

how about JBL synchros s500? in indonesia i get it around 100$ US

how about JBL synchros s500? in indonesia i get it around 100$ US

Dsp is headphones isn't generally considered to be a good thing.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Tbh, I would get the Bose Qc25. I know they are over the budget, BUT:

They sound better  :P

Will probably last longer

They will certainly provide you the quietest environment in public.    

You will probably be more happy in the long run

(Sorry for forcing my opinion here, but the way I see it it's far better to buy quality the first time around ;) ) 

Good luck searching  ^_^