Software to monitir internet usage?

BarisERY

Hey so i recently changed to a limited plan for my internet and i need a software that keeps record of how much i download/upload so i can know when/if i will be exceeding my limit, do you guys know any program that does this?

DU Meter.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Built-in in Windows

-snip-

The monitor built in to Windows is network traffic not Internet.

For example mine shows 285GB in the last 30 days but when broken down by software only 102GB is from Chrome, 147GB from Plex (streamed locally) and then bits and pieces from other programs.

Unless you want to go through your usage by program and add it up there are probably better solutions.

Does your router not have WAN bandwidth tracking?

Hey so i recently changed to a limited plan for my internet and i need a software that keeps record of how much i download/upload so i can know when/if i will be exceeding my limit, do you guys know any program that does this?

If the ISP has a cap they should also have a data tracker on their site. I had buckeye cable a while back and had to keep an eye on it.

- HP Z800 with 2 x Xeon X5672 - 3.2GHz CPUs - 4 core 8 thread each, 48GB of ECC Registered memory, Crucial BX100 250GB SSD, 1TB WD Enterprise HDD, GTX 970 Reference.

- HP EliteBook 8560w with Core i7-2760QM - 2.4 to 3.5GHz - 4 core 8 thread, 32GB DDR3-1333, Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB SSD, 2TB Samsung 2.5 inch HDD, Nvidia Quadro 1000m 2GB

If the ISP has a cap they should also have a data tracker on their site. I had buckeye cable a while back and had to keep an eye on it.

yea they do but its broken half the time

Do you want to do this from a single device or for your entire network? Single device, you have the information posted already, otherwise for a network you want to use netflow or similar.