Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ssoele

Schnitzel Teamspeak Server

Posted · Original PosterOP

Seems to be pretty quiet every time I jump on, any idea when the Server is most active?

You can see a graph here:

1109ded823.png

The time is GMT on that graph.

Update:

Please check the first post for the new TS rules.

Don't worry, they are very simple :P

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

I call bullshit, I was bitten multiple times while on this server.

But you liked it! ;)

I got kicked once because one of the admins thought it was funny.

Haven't been back since.

I'm sincerely sorry to hear that.

If you ever decide to reconsider you're more than welcome. :)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

I'll need to join again one of these days. I keep forgetting in the morning when its active, so I end up not getting on.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Finally decided to hop into the TS3 deal. I'm okay with it.

Main PC: sleeper Dell on profile boi

Laptop: Latitude E4310 w/ i5 580M, 8GB RAM, 120GB 840 EVO, Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 wireless card, Windows 7 Pro x64

Zeus: 2x 1266MHz PIII, Supermicro P3TDDE, 1x 512MB PC133 ECC, Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB, 30GB DiamondMax Plus 8 + 80GB IBM DeskStar, Windows XP Pro SP3

On 2/26/2019 at 2:37 AM, campy said:

when my girlfriend comes over and sees my dining room and kitchen counters covered in pc parts from pre 2006 she immediately takes off her clothes

nothing sexual, she just doesnt want the nerd dust on her clothes 

9dbb4cac01618ae944e3f0511244f1e6.png

umm...

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

@ZacDaMan72

Looney had some issues with his ISP so the domain was set to point to a backup server

Everytime I hit my funny bone unexpectedly it's like my own personal Pearl Harbour.

Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose.

Project JAPC Build Log

@ZacDaMan72

Looney had some issues with his ISP so the domain was set to point to a backup server

Oh k, when's it gonna be back up?

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

Oh k, when's it gonna be back up?

It is backup and the address now points to Looney's server

Everytime I hit my funny bone unexpectedly it's like my own personal Pearl Harbour.

Don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose.

Project JAPC Build Log

It is backup and the address now points to Looney's server

Right when I'm about to sleep thanks :/

I wish I was a mod. If only I was on more often. Stupid microphone.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

i wanna come chat :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Kingston 8GB // GTX 770 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Razer Blade 14 // iPhone 8 (64GB) // Canon 5D Mark II

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

is this thing on? i can't seem to connect.. :/

I'm connected atm, so yeah it is on

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

does this have a decent amount of ppl at all time?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Posted · Original PosterOP

does this have a decent amount of ppl at all time?

The most active times are from 4PM-10PM CE(S)T. Most of the time, there are people online however.