Schnitzel Teamspeak Server

I'm having trouble finding it. I'm new to TeamSpeak.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I'm having trouble finding it. I'm new to TeamSpeak.

You need to add it to your bookmarks and then connect to it. :)

\

You need to add it to your bookmarks and then connect to it. :)

I figured it out a while ago but thanks!

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Nice, I like it. The only suggestion I have is to make separate Battlefield 3 and 4 and Arma II and III  channels.

Done

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Done

Thanks. Also, is it possible to change the Opus Voice quality settings to 10? How would this affect things?

Thanks. Also, is it possible to change the Opus Voice quality settings to 10? How would this affect things?

will do for all chat channels except the main chat channels as people have bandwith problems there because of the amount of people. 

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

will do for all chat channels except the main chat channels as people have bandwith problems there because of the amount of people. 

Thanks again!

is da bess temspak evar

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Just joined! Let's see how people deal with new people around here! haha

Just joined! Let's see how people deal with new people around here! haha

Welcome!

some of u guys are nice but others arent

That's not nice :(

Most of the bigger posters are there but I haven't @WoodenMarker

Huh?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On the TeamSpeak

Hmm, maybe I'll drop by sometime. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I'd like to join too. Can someone tell me the basics of TeamSpeak please? I have it installed, but I never understood it :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I'd like to join too. Can someone tell me the basics of TeamSpeak please? I have it installed, but I never understood it :)

Sorry, we can't tell you, that is the only requirement/test we have for this TeamSpeak, is that you have to find it yourself.

Sorry, we can't tell you, that is the only requirement/test we have for this TeamSpeak, is that you have to find it yourself.

Lol, well than. Expect me to drop by sometimes (hopefully) :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

• 2 weeks later...

Much fun.

Very force.

So advertise.

Such Amaze.

Wow.

*facepalm*

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |