Amazon UK- Is they delivery/shipping good?

DGaming

Amazon are pretty good for delivery times. however they are dispatched by 3rd parties occasionally.

No .. just in general .. is it a good site to order pc parts from when it outside of the UK .. cuz I'm in Ireland? Also do Amazon ship the parts .. or do they give the parts to Irish shipping company that will take it to me?

I live in Ireland and I'm ordeering parts from Amazon UK... And I would like to know .. do Amazon ship the parts themselves .. or do they hand them up to an Irish shipping company that takes em to me??

Thank you

Amazon hands them to a courier of their choice, you won't know who has it until it ships.

For most cases it's usually An Post Delivering.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 @4.0GHz | Mobo: MSI 970 Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Quad Channel | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Reference | Case: BeQuiet Silent Base 800 Black | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Display: LG 34UM67 Ultrawide Monitor (x2) Vertically Mounted | Cooling: NZXT Kraken x61

Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K50 | Mouse: Mionix Naos | Sound: Beyerdynamic DT 770

Also, stop making so many Topics about the same thing.

Amazon has all this information on their site too.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 @4.0GHz | Mobo: MSI 970 Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Quad Channel | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Reference | Case: BeQuiet Silent Base 800 Black | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Display: LG 34UM67 Ultrawide Monitor (x2) Vertically Mounted | Cooling: NZXT Kraken x61

Amazon hands them to a courier of their choice, you won't know who has it until it ships.

For most cases it's usually An Post Delivering.

Yes but is it an irish courier .. that knows the irish adresses?

Yes but is it an irish courier .. that knows the irish adresses?

Obviously the courier will know your address, they work the same routes everyday.

Amazon hand the parcel to a UK courier, and then hand it to an Irish one who will then deliver to your door..

Obviously the courier will know your address, they work the same routes everyday.

Amazon hand the parcel to a UK courier, and then hand it to an Irish one who will then deliver to your door..

Okey .. that answers my question .. thank you :)

cant say for Ireland but im in mainland UK and with prime as long as i order it before 6pm it is here the next day (for things on prime) 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

Generally speaking they're ok if you they send stuff via Royal Mail. I have found Amazon Logistics who they seem to use thesedays for parcels aren't brillant. I know I don't live on an ordinary street but they often fail to deliver because 'nobody is in' despite the fact someone is always here because we can't leave our dogs.

But in general I find them ok. Just don't rely on getting your packages on time. ;)