Amazon UK- Is they delivery/shipping good?

DGaming

Im gonna order parts for a gaming pc this month from amazon.co.uk .. for ireland! And I would like to know if someone got pc parts from them... do they deliver good in other countries than uk? like ireland for example? Is it on time .. do they have problems with adress and stuff? And in general? Also when you go to the parts in the site it says SOLD FROM "???" by Amazon .... that means its from other suppliers .. do amazon check the stuff if they work before they ship em out ? Cuz i dont know all of those companies that pop up at the parts?

Thanks

Im gonna order parts for a gaming pc this month from amazon.co.uk .. for ireland! And I would like to know if someone got pc parts from them... do they deliver good in other countries than uk? like ireland for example? Is it on time .. do they have problems with adress and stuff? And in general? Also when you go to the parts in the site it says SOLD FROM "???" by Amazon .... that means its from other suppliers .. do amazon check the stuff if they work before they ship em out ? Cuz i dont know all of those companies that pop up at the parts?

Thanks

I can't say about Ireland but Amazon always uses other couriers to ship things, so you can blame the courier if they fail to deliver things properly. We've only had packages arrive early and on time and I find Warehouse Deals quite useful. Prime Membership is pretty nice if you can justify the purchase (consistently getting me next-day delivery on things).

Amazon will not check things that are sold by sellers that are not them but the sellers will probably follow strict regulations and will generally send things in Amazon-branded packaging.

Sig under construction.

I've yet to have an issue with amazon or the other sellesrs on there, I have ordered all sorts, often from china at times and had 0 issues. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Ireland as in the ROI right? Can't say I know if they can deliver, you guys don't have postcodes outside the capital right? That might cause some issues.

On the other hand, it might not I guess.

Can't say I've had any problems with amazon tbh, they seem to have a bit of beef with people that return things though.

When it says "Sold By... Fulfilled by Amazon", I'm pretty sure it means that Amazon sorts out the delivery.

I know amazon us has free 2 day shipping on everything if you pay $100 a year

Yes, Prime membership.

Sig under construction.

So Im buying parts for a gaming pc this month from amazon uk .. i live in ireland and I would just like to know from people who have shopped in amazon uk... do the drivers call you when your stuff have arrived at your place? Do they notify you in any way? Because I think my whole family is gonna be at work the whole week so there is gonna be noone home and I would just like to know what they do if there is no one home? 

Thank you :)

So Im buying parts for a gaming pc this month from amazon uk .. i live in ireland and I would just like to know from people who have shopped in amazon uk... do the drivers call you when your stuff have arrived at your place? Do they notify you in any way? Because I think my whole family is gonna be at work the whole week so there is gonna be noone home and I would just like to know what they do if there is no one home? 

Really depends on who is doing the shipping.  I don't usually buy from Amazon cos the shipping to Singapore/Malaysia is often times more than the product itself.. However, the 2-3 times that I do remember receiving an Amazon package, I got no call.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Depends on the courier, if nobody answers the door they usually call or leave a leaflet saying they will try again the next day.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 @4.0GHz | Mobo: MSI 970 Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Quad Channel | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Reference | Case: BeQuiet Silent Base 800 Black | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Display: LG 34UM67 Ultrawide Monitor (x2) Vertically Mounted | Cooling: NZXT Kraken x61

Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K50 | Mouse: Mionix Naos | Sound: Beyerdynamic DT 770

Amazon themselves only send you an email about 6 hours after the parcel has been delivered. This is from personal experience. They do tell you the day your parcel will arrive via the order page on your account

Amazon themselves only send you an email about 6 hours after the parcel has been delivered. This is from personal experience. They do tell you the day your parcel will arrive via the order page on your account

And when do they take the money from your card?

And when do they take the money from your card?

I'm pretty sure it's as soon as they dispatch the item. the bank puts the money aside for them when you get the confirmation email, but they don't actually take anything until the item is out of the warehouse.

I'm pretty sure it's as soon as they dispatch the item. the bank puts the money aside for them when you get the confirmation email, but they don't actually take anything until the item is out of the warehouse.

thanks

So im gonna place an order for pc parts in amazon.co.uk .. I live in dublin, ireland and this is how they want me to put in my adress:

Now I live in one of those private lodges.. where there is a gate and a lot of houses inside and im in one of those flats...in one apartment :D

So basicly my adress has a apartment number, the name of the flat, the name of the private lodge where all flats are in, the street where the private lodge is, the name of the neighbourhood, and the section in dublin i live in! So can you guys pls tell me in which box do i put what of those? :D

The name and number of the house would go in Address Line 1

The section of dublin you live in would probably go in County and your neighbourhood would most likely go in Town

Put either the name or number of your flat in Address Line 1, then the lodge in Address Line 2.

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

Put either the name or number of your flat in Address Line 1, then the lodge in Address Line 2.

And the rest? Road, neighbourhood, section of dublin?

Updated

What? :D

I updated my original response for where to put your neighbourhood and "section" of Dublin

I would assume you would just put Dublin for the town.

In fact, can you show us the whole form so we can see what you have to input?

DAYTONA

PROCESSOR - AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
MOTHERBOARD - ASUS PRIME X370-PRO
RAM - 32GB (4x8GB) CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX DDR4-2400
CPU COOLING - NOCTUA NH-D14
GRAPHICS CARD - EVGA NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0 w/ BACKPLATE
BOOT and PROGRAMS - CORSAIR MP600 1TB
GAMES and FILES - TOSHIBA 2TB
INTERNAL BACKUP - WESTERN DIGITAL GREEN 4TB
POWER SUPPLY - CORSAIR RM850i
CASE - CORSAIR OBSIDIAN 750D

I live in Ireland and I'm buying parts for a gaming pc from Amazon.co.UK .. And I would like to know if they are good and ship on time and just in general? Thank you

I live in Ireland and I'm buying parts for a gaming pc from Amazon.co.UK .. And I would like to know if they are good and ship on time and just in general? Thank you

If the product is fulfilled by amazon its usually 2-3 days with standard delivery or 3-5 with free delivery.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 @4.0GHz | Mobo: MSI 970 Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Quad Channel | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti Reference | Case: BeQuiet Silent Base 800 Black | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Display: LG 34UM67 Ultrawide Monitor (x2) Vertically Mounted | Cooling: NZXT Kraken x61

Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K50 | Mouse: Mionix Naos | Sound: Beyerdynamic DT 770