Should i buy 2 monitor or.... :O

AsukaNii

Title^^ should i buy 2 monitors both 60hz 1920:1080p or buy i7-6700k im planning to buy i5-6600k and 2 monitors :)

Shout out to Fanfiction Site

If you are only going to play games I should buy the i5 6600K with the 2 monitors. But if you are going to play games, edit and other stuff like that I would buy the i7 6700K with one big monitor :)

If you are only going to play games I should buy the i5 6600K with the 2 monitors. But if you are going to play games, edit and other stuff like that I would buy the i7 6700K with one big monitor :)

i mainly play games/recording for my friends so i should keep the i5-6600k idea and get 2 monitor instead?

Ask yourself do you really need two monitors? What will you be doing with it? If it worth the investment? If yes, then get 2 monitor yes

I     own     alienware     computer     XPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

i mainly play games/recording for my friends so i should keep the i5-6600k idea and get 2 monitor instead?

Can you show me what kind of monitors you're planning to buy?

Can you show me what kind of monitors you're planning to buy?

VS247HV 23:5 inch monitor just google it! :) also will it fit with my Sapphire R9 390 Nitro Tri X?

VS247HV 23:5 inch monitor just google it! :) also will it fit with my Sapphire R9 390 Nitro Tri X?

That's a good monitor for the price. Yes it will fit in your monitor :)

In both cases I doubt the CPU would be any kind of bottleneck for that build so I'd go with 2 screens.

That's more of a personal preference though. 

How about one 1440p monitor and a 6600k? I think that would be the best combination for gaming compared to the choices you listed.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

How about one 1440p monitor and a 6600k? I think that would be the best combination for gaming compared to the choices you listed.

1440p monitor in my area is expensive af!

You rarely get a good use of 2nd monitor if you only do gaming.

Unless you run it in windowed/borderless mode and you have information (from wiki, etc) open on the 2nd monitor. (I did that when I used to play MMO)

If you are running your game fullscreen, you hardly ever get a good use of the 2nd monitor. The bezel in the center is way too distracting even if you can span the view into 2 monitors.