FIRST BLOOD - Linus Tech Tips Forum Badges Now Available

LinusTech

Exactly. Thats why I wanted clarification.

I'm sure the badges last forever, I'm liking mine already yumm.

Donations in US dollar or Canadian dollar?

"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Donations in US dollar or Canadian dollar?

Donations are in CAD, just slightly less than USD.

Donations are in CAD, just slightly less than USD.

Thanks.

"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just chipped in.

Keep up the good work.

(Missed to add username to the payment, but well, my username is my name so...)

I always thought that was just bad English. I honestly thought you wanted to sell Linus. Weird...

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

I tried but was told I was too late :(

WHO GOT THE DARN PINK BADGE?

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I want to contribute, but I can't... No creditcard... :(

You can create PayPal account without any bank details. You also can set up PayPal so it withdraws money straight from your bank account. Or you can add funds to PayPal via bank transfer. Just visit PayPal's site to see details. You may need to call or visit your bank also.

I donated before I saw any of ads or these topics :/ no username. And PayPal says my address is "unconfirmed". But thank you currency conversions. 25€ would have been bit over my break point. 25CAD = ~18€ just enought to say thanks for past year. I might donate more next year but it depends on so many things. 

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Just made my contribution.

@LinusTech, any chance that you would announce the total amount at the end of this month?

Just curious to know how much luv the community is giving you.

Just made my contribution.

@LinusTech, any chance that you would announce the total amount at the end of this month?

Just curious to know how much luv the community is giving you.

its over 5000 dollars right now, not including the pink badges

Im a F@H member but how do i get the badge? O.o

In order to be rewarded with the Folding @ Home badge, please note the following requirements. (subject to change)

1 - Hero level - You are awarded the badge and will always keep it once you receive 100 Millon total points.

2 - Active Member - when "stats" are checked periodically, using this link http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_list.php?s=&a=1&t=223518 and if you are on the list, you will receive a badge. This typically covers the last 7 to 8 days of active folders. If you have "dropped" off for some reason, the badge may and can be removed.

mods give no set time for the stat checks - will typically be about once a month. DO NOT ask to be given the badge, fold and you will get it.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

I always thought that was just bad English. I honestly thought you wanted to sell Linus. Weird...

Oh my, that would be awkward, haha!

Cheers,

Linus

just a suggestion  :)

3xhr.jpg

Just bit more blood and those look way better.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

@LinusTech, I'm glad you finally decided to accept donations form the community.

I told myself about 2 months ago that I had to make a donation.

Now i don't feel guilty anymore, knowing that @Slick will get some lunch money ^^

i5 3570K@4.3GHz | GA-Z77X-UD5H-WB | Corsair Vengeance LP Blue 8GB 1600MHz | Asus GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II | Noctua NH-D14 | All Noctua NF-F12 | Corsair TX850M | CM Storm Trooper | All DemciFlex custom intake filters

$12 is all i can afford not much but it helps

I'm do believe I messed up and missed the username entry when i submitted. Any way currently to update or verify my account?

When I win the lotto im going to donate 10k and demand a rainbow badge.... Im just sayin.

I'm do believe I messed up and missed the username entry when i submitted. Any way currently to update or verify my account?

PM slick, he can sort it out. May take time as I think he has a LOT of PMs about this atm.

where can i see how many badges have been given out ?

I know this meme (image?) has been posted already but it bears repeating.

post-27606-0-16440600-1377166664.jpg

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.