FIRST BLOOD - Linus Tech Tips Forum Badges Now Available

LinusTech

Nope. It was for August only

And even if it wasn't it would've ended on the 21st which was yesterday (where I live anyways)

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

It's over everyone

now... to stress this again...

IF YOU HAVENT GOTTEN YOUR BADGE YOU NEED TO MESSAGE ME THROUGH THE FORUM, THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T ATTACH THEIR FORUM HANDLE AND STILL DONE HAVE THEIR BADGE

^ Just sayin... I have no way if figuring out who you are, and there are a lot of you

I have awarded badges to everyone that I currently can so if you don't have it yet please message me!

It's over everyone

now... to stress this again...

IF YOU HAVENT GOTTEN YOUR BADGE YOU NEED TO MESSAGE ME THROUGH THE FORUM, THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT DIDN'T ATTACH THEIR FORUM HANDLE AND STILL DONE HAVE THEIR BADGE

^ Just sayin... I have no way if figuring out who you are, and there are a lot of you

I have awarded badges to everyone that I currently can so if you don't have it yet please message me!

*DON'T ;)

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2