FIRST BLOOD - Linus Tech Tips Forum Badges Now Available

LinusTech

the badges will be viewable for a month or be available to get for a month? 

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Able to get for a month ^_^

Clarified. They will be viewable forever.

Too bad the forums mods aren't included, can we have a little cookie jar for mods?

Able to get for a month ^_^

Clarified. They will be viewable forever.

new-excellent-meme_o_168350.jpg

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

I guarantee that the $500 tier will be gone by the end of the day.

Shall we start placing bets on who will claim it?

If I had $500 I would, because: Reasons

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I guarantee that the $500 tier will be gone by the end of the day.

Shall we start placing bets on who will claim it?

Im also guessing that more than one people will try and get it

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I owe linus my much improved build knowledge and general PC knowledge over the last year and a half since i found his channel... so ill be donating (even though i haven't posted much in the forum thus far) but i look forward to helping him in return in a small way.

Already got mine in just a few min after, they must be on the ball!!!

Edited by Korindo

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

I'm sure some kind of troll will buy the pink one :D

i hope they will be available for at least a month so i can get that pink one !!  ;)

I'd like to see added support for Bitcoin.

Paypal is not available to everyone worldwide, it also includes limitations and fees. Using Bitcoin in addition to paypal would allow anyone in the world to contribute with ease and allow more choice for those that do not support paypal.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Will definitely be donating this month (glad you added it), won't be adding my screen name though, lol. I don't want badges. haha.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

i would like to see something like a monthly system...not too much. but i would pay 2-5$ every month or so :D It's just one coffee i can't buy.

I thought an option would come up to enter my username but nothing did.

Was i meant to enter my username instead of my actual name in the credit card details section?

So when will my badge appear? :D

I don't think its a automated process :P

(Edit, yeey, got mine)

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<