Paint with Paint the profile pic above!

as96
RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Someone draw me

Oh well...

gallery_73344_3511_492.png

@Minibois

Hahaha, that's awesome!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

@Minibois

Gone is the delibird that gives presents, this one wanna know where da money at

mTc2cvo.png

Someone draw me

Oh well...

Drew in Autodesk sketchbook

56I8ODu.jpg

Desktop:

CPU : i5 4440 | Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M-D3H | RAM : Kingstone HyperX blu 4GB x2 | GPU : Asus R9 280X DC II Top [RIP 2017] | PSU : Corsair VS 550W | Display(s) : Dell S2240L | Mouse : Logitech G400s | Operating System : Windows 7 64bit

Laptop:

Acer Predator Helios 300 (CPU: Intel Core i5 7300HQ | GPU: GTX 1050ti | RAM: 16GB RAM | Operating System: Windows 10 64bit)

Thanks 

Eye_807044_417137.jpg

Desktop:

CPU : i5 4440 | Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M-D3H | RAM : Kingstone HyperX blu 4GB x2 | GPU : Asus R9 280X DC II Top [RIP 2017] | PSU : Corsair VS 550W | Display(s) : Dell S2240L | Mouse : Logitech G400s | Operating System : Windows 7 64bit

Laptop:

Acer Predator Helios 300 (CPU: Intel Core i5 7300HQ | GPU: GTX 1050ti | RAM: 16GB RAM | Operating System: Windows 10 64bit)

you either own a drawing pad or have sold your soul to ubisoft.

Yeah, I have a drawing tablet, one of these:

51dWZXuTUqL.jpg

Pretty helpful for drawing on a PC. I'll try to make your profile pic tomorrow by the way.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I need an adult around some of these.

Delete my post plz (the artwork was crud)

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Dare someone to do mine. I guess I'll attempt to do this too xD

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

I need an adult around some of these.

What do you mean?

-snip-

Sexy hands you have there...   :wub:

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Sexy hands you have there...   :wub:

Yeah man, for a male I have quite feminine hands.

/s

I will attempt this challenge when I get somewhere with a computer. I'm going out of town and was only able to bring a laptop and my mouse.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

51dWZXuTUqL.jpg

Pretty helpful for drawing on a PC. I'll try to make your profile pic tomorrow by the way.

ah good. I'll tell the boys to dismantle the burning stake.

- snip-

I will attempt this challenge when I get somewhere with a computer. I'm going out of town and was only able to bring a laptop and my mouse.

That's enough to draw :P

look at the thing i made with just a laptop and a mouse

a279b3cbe5.png

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

look at the thing i made with just a laptop and a mouse

a279b3cbe5.png

Here is the return gift

(In MS paint, with lowered mouse dpi)

SUVEYAR.jpg

Here is the return gift

Desktop:

Laptop:

Guys, I thought about making a "Best painting of the week", to vote just write "#VotePaintingWeek1" followed by the post number, in a day I'll feed the thread to my bot and get the most voted pic, since it's the first time we do that we are gonna take every drawing made since the start of this thread.

Vote whatever picture you like more even those mouse painted masterpieces are a valid vote if you like them or find them funny enough to be worth of the title of best painting of the week.

The winner will get a spotlight of his/her drawing in the first post.

An example of a vote is "#VotePaintingWeek1 431".

I hope you like my idea :)

PS: You can vote your own pictures but it would be better if you voted someone else's drawing.

Do NOT quote posts that contain the vote command, or at least remove it otherwise it's gonna double the vote.

Thank you! :)