FPS GAMING MOUSE

Arshdeep

Up to 80-90$.

Must have rubber on sides and top for comfort and grip and no sweat coating.

Claw Grip and Palm Grip and usually "in between."

Razer Naga   M65   Deathadder13   X4000   LENGTH <--> 4.57   4.6   5   4.21                     WIDTH 2.76   3   2.76   1.52                     HIEGHT ^^ 1.81   1.5   1.73   2.64                     WIEGHT 0.3   0.35   0.23   0.26                                                                           Top Mat ---   Ruberized   ---       Side Mat ---   Ruberized Txt   Ruberized       Sensor Type Lazer   Lazer   Optical       Max DPI 5600   8250   6400       Price $80   $70   $60-70       Sensor Name                                                                                        

Something along the dimensions of the Naga. Must be better!

I know a lot of mice, deathadder, m65 a whole bunch of brand and etc mice

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

I have the Rat 7. got it on sale for $80.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

idk but m40 

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

logitech g500 or Corsair k65

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

go on...

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Yeah but I really wanna $100 on really good mouse.

Plus I have a $100 amazon gift card.

Alright M65 it is...

Deathadder

My Gaming Rig;  Motherboard - ASUS Maximus VI Hero | CPU - Intel i5 4670k @4.5Ghz 1.25v | GPU - GIGABYTE GTX 980 @Stock | RAM -  16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866Mhz | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i | Storage #1 - Samsung 840 Basic 250GB SSD | Storage #2 - Sandisk II 480GB SSD | Storage #3 - 2TB 7200rpm 64mb HDDPSU - Corsair HX750 | Case - Fractal Design R4 |

I WOULDNT recommend the M65, I've been using one for a few months now and the tracking is just not right, I don't know how to explain it, But once I started using it my accuracy dropped from about 40 percent to the 15-20 ballpark.

Ergonomically it's outstanding thought. So perhaps look at the M40 as that apparently has alot better tracking :)

Out of the mice you listed I would recommend the DA2013 :D

Tracking is perfectly fine with mine. Maybe you had a defected one or it's just your preference. Also It could be the surface, I have the Corsair MM200 and it seems to track perfectly fine. I use it at 4200dpi since I like my mouse twitchy and it is very accurate :P 

I've used it with a semi old sargas 900 deskpad, a brand new one, a Razer goliathus or however its spelt and a metal Silverstone pad and had the same issues on them all. I've heard the complaint from a few people and my M60 never had that issue though so it may be a defective batch?

I'ld still take a DA2013 or a M40 over it any day though :)

Yeah they are both good mouses especially if you are looking for something a bit more on the lighter side since the M65 is relatively heavy since the base is aluminium.

The deathadder 2013 is my go to mouse. It's the most accurate mouse I've ever used, I don't even know how to discripe it. It's alsmost like there isn't any input lag... like at all, it's gone! and the sensor is pixle accurate.

The thing is just fricken phenominal, going from a deathadder of 2.5 years to the 2013 edition for the past 6 monhs the difference just blew me away, I noticed it instantly.

It uses possibly one of, if not, the best sensors in a mouse you'll ever find. For the $50 I got it for it was a steal, and I will keep buying them over and over again if they're ever to break.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I WOULDNT recommend the M65, I've been using one for a few months now and the tracking is just not right, I don't know how to explain it, But once I started using it my accuracy dropped from about 40 percent to the 15-20 ballpark.

Ergonomically it's outstanding thought. So perhaps look at the M40 as that apparently has alot better tracking :)

Out of the mice you listed I would recommend the DA2013 :D

EDIT- Also the Logitech G500s is a rock solid choice 

Usally ppl with large hands complain about the erg, u sure it was just not a defective model?

The deathadder 2013 is my go to mouse. It's the most accurate mouse I've ever used, I don't even know how to discripe it. It's alsmost like there isn't any input lag... like at all, it's gone! and the sensor is pixle accurate.

The thing is just fricken phenominal, going from a deathadder of 2.5 years to the 2013 edition for the past 6 monhs the difference just blew me away, I noticed it instantly.

It uses possibly one of, if not, the best sensors in a mouse you'll ever find. For the $50 I got it for it was a steal, and I will keep buying them over and over again if they're ever to break.

Yeah I orderd it. Arrived wrong thing, a NAGA 2012, not org box, no waranty, the deathadder was a old one from ebay. The naga sweats in my hads, side grip is not ruberized, but most important is that the only problem -ish is that it does not have rubber on plam area.

I would say the new Logitech G-series is the best option if you want the best possible material and coating on the mouse. The G400s would be my pick because it has a good shape and a flawless sensor. G700s has even better shape (ergonomics) but is wireless and that adds to the weight even if you use it in wired mode. Plus the G700s has a laser sensor which has a small amount of acceleration that cannot be disabled.

If you want the optimum FPS mouse, the M40 is preferable to the M60/M65. Don't be deceived by the sniper button - unless your DPI's too high, it's of very little use.

If you like the texture/shape of the Naga, then the Deathadder would seem the obvious choice. The G400s and Zowie EC1 Evo/AM/FK would also seem like good options.

Alright, I heard that the sensor is pretty good. Must be fefective, sorry. Anyway I heard reviews on amazon and newegg about the erg for large hands. I shoulkd be fine sience i have a dimension chart for basicly a couple of mice. I like claws on m65 and palm on deathadder, Oh razer why did you choose snake names, i hate them bastards (snakes.)