Cheap solid router

LukaP

As evident from the title, im looking for a cheap router, one that doesnt have to be reset every day if possible.

Need it to be able to serve 10ish connections, and do it through up to 3-4 walls (no reinforced concrete though, just a standard thin wall). 

budget is somewhere in the ballpark of 30-40€

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

42$ jeez that is really chaep hmmm.

idk if cheap and solid mix....

I would in this case suggest getting homeplugs.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

I would in this case suggest getting homeplugs.

whatever that is?

ive been looking at the TP-Link TL-WR940N (35€) or the Asus N14U (35€) so far...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

and its also out of my budget slightly.  currently found this. https://www.mimovrste.com/usmerjevalniki-routerji/tp-link-brezzicni-router-archer-c20i-ac750?v=699690 which looks ok from the specs, but who knows... xD

whatever that is?

ive been looking at the TP-Link TL-WR940N (35€) or the Asus N14U (35€) so far...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Max-Value-Mbps-Home-Double/dp/B000TV7FJ4

then just put a cheaper router in each room.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Max-Value-Mbps-Home-Double/dp/B000TV7FJ4

then just put a cheaper router in each room.

oh powerline... yeah no, i cant exactly connect my phones, tvs and a wireless printer to powerline xD

oh powerline... yeah no, i cant exactly connect my phones, tvs and a wireless printer to powerline xD

how about a wireless enabled one?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/NETGEAR-XWNB5201-100UKS-500Mbps-Powerline-Extender/dp/B009T67ZSQ

true but with the plugs you keep your current router and add it tot he other end of the house to get better coverage. if the router you have now can't do it through 3~4 walls another one probably isn't either.

true but with the plugs you keep your current router and add it tot he other end of the house to get better coverage. if the router you have now can't do it through 3~4 walls another one probably isn't either.

I dont have a router. I have a modem with a built in wireless antenna from my ISP, but its so crap it can only support 4 devices at once (and at b speeds) so i have problems with connection all the time. the signal strenght is good across the apartment

I dont have a router. I have a modem with a built in wireless antenna from my ISP, but its so crap it can only support 4 devices at once (and at b speeds) so i have problems with connection all the time. the signal strenght is good across the apartment

right ok that changes it a little bit ^_^ if signal is fine then go for cheapest you can get i guess.

right ok that changes it a little bit ^_^ if signal is fine then go for cheapest you can get i guess.

ha thanks. i think ill go with the TPLing 801.11ac based one.