CaseLabs X2M or SM5

I am build a system for everyday use and taking to lans it has 6700k and one or two gtx 980ti's depending on the case i go with. I know the SM5 is no longer for sale but i can still buy it. I it to be as small as possible and I'm not sure if i should get the SM5 because it is a fare bit bigger. I have both the gene viii and the impact viii and i will sell the one i dont use. I also think two gpu's may be abit overkill. I will be upgrading to pascal when it comes out so maybe one will be more then enough. 

If anyone owns either case or have seen them please make a suggestion.

Also let me know thoughts on sli vs single performance.

AND YOU'RE IN AUSTRALIA??!?!!?

Well I like small system, and I feel the X2M is more space efficient, which i like in a case (that said, caselabs definitely wouldn't be my go-to for that. something like the NCase M1 would be far more appropriate).

but if you've got the cash for a caslabs i'd imagine multi-GPU would follow pretty close behind so i dunno.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

I am going to be water cooling the crap out of it, and I am tried of poor quality cases. I already have two gtx 980 tis but i can sell one for a really good price.

I am going to be water cooling the crap out of it, and I am tried of poor quality cases. I already have two gtx 980 tis but i can sell one for a really good price.

well, both have enough rad space for their appropriate system size (up to 2 240mm in the X2m, and 2 360 (I think) for SM5) which doesn't make the decision any easier.

I guess it comes down to how they'd fit with the rest of your setup, maybe make a/an imaginary 3D silhouette of each of the cases, see how the size stacks up, where you'd put it, and so on.

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+