Kilobytes of my Life

Well... where to start?

Hi, I'm a 22 overly-cheerful person who loves the world of technology and art. Got the hobby from my dad, and my uncle's brother, which was really into art. I recently finished my B.A. on Science of Arts and Video Games, and I took it as a complementary concentration, but mostly because it gives a lot of opportunities in the art industry as it teaches you different areas of the same branch.

About my nickname?

Well, it all started when I was young, my grandmother gave me a SNES when I was 3, and yes my grandmother is a gamer and still plays hardcore games. And so I was fascinated by the structure and mechanics instead of the game itself. As I got older, I've made enough research that I ended up learning more about Japan, and at that time I watched a movie called Matrix, which mixed up and... You get the picture.

So how did I get here?

Funny you should ask, I'm very picky when it comes to tech and especially if it's for me. I love to learn new stuff, no matter the dilemma, I go for it. Before graduating from university, I wanted to build my first PC, I wanted something really good, but my budget at that time wasn't enough, and so I decided to make it after graduating, and that time is this time. And what best place to learn than in YouTube, and looking at LinusTechTips not only taught me on how to build, but on how to succeed when it comes to the world of computers and engineering.

What I do now?

I thank God for everything that I am now; I'm a video editor at a television and radio network company. I'm a thinker, a builder, an artist, a writer, a designer and a computer novice when it comes to my free time. I'm an overly-cheerful friend when it comes to socializing, and so now I start my life with the future of my passion, making my dreams a reality.

See you around, hope to get to know this community. Thanks Linus for the videos, they are of great help.

Sincerely,

NeoHikamaru

"Perfection is not the end, it's the beginning." 

[First Build] [About Me]

Bio?

And welcome to the forum

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

This has got to be the absolute best hi I'm new to the forums post ever. Please remember to follow your topics and quote people when responding to them.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Read the CoC (in my signature beneath my post) for info about forum rules. Welcome and have fun!

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum!

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Thanks guys,

Already liking the atmosphere here  ;) 

Yes this is a tiny bio of my life, I tried not to go so far and wide as I didn't want to kill the reader, haha. I've Read the CoC, got some pretty strict rules here but I'll manage. I really don't want to be kicked out, especially on my first good forum.

PS: I'll be updating soon as I'm building an office desk for my first Workstation Build, I will post it later on.

[First Build] [About Me]

I think you forgot to read the rules, specifically this one:

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Really babbaj? I mean even with my organized layout, my writing skills, and my color creativity, is it really that obvious? Just joking man, but um, to have a B.A. in such a young age, I just wish it was like that haha.

[First Build] [About Me]

Welcome to the forum.

But you should try orange text instead of blue, it's bad for us using the night theme.

a86a4fe7ce7ae5ad0e68fe6caf16586c.png

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Thanks guys, I already feel the appreciation of this community.

@GoldSrc

How about now? ^_^ Actually I did not know that this place had a night mode available, I found it and turned it on, love it. Though how about the Day people, wouldn't orange be to much?

[First Build] [About Me]