New Computer suddenly not turning on again

Khêll

Hey Guys,

I recently built a new PC and it booted just fine and i started stress testing it a little bit, but didnt start overclocking yet.

I shut it down the day before yesterday and when i tried to turn it on today, nothing happens, the PWR LED on the Motherboard is Red/Orange, and the ASUS TUF Detector on my phone says

"POST Code: 0000" and "Standby Power In"

I already tried starting it with my phone, which wont work either.

Speccs:

Intel i5-6600k

Asus Sabertooth Z170 Mark 1

MSI GTX 970 Gaming G4

Corsair h100i GTX

HyperX 2x8GB DDR 4 Ram 2133 MHZ

Corsair AX 860

Sadly it's my first Desktop and i can't troubleshoot any part in an other system.

Thanks for your help Guys

Edit: I already checked the 24-pin and 8-pin cables and they are plugged in normally

that's a little worrying, because the chart describes that as "not used"

when i try to clear cmos or Patch error on my tuf detective, nothing happens either, i pressed the bios flashback button and it turned on, where can i find what the LEDs on the Board mean? in the manual it only states that the PWR LED can be green

Edit: physically removed the cmos battery for a minute, didnt change anything

mate, if you've got a sabertooth, call asus, they stand by those motherboards not failing. you could burn them out, and they'll still replace them on warranty.

mate, if you've got a sabertooth, call asus, they stand by those motherboards not failing. you could burn them out, and they'll still replace them on warranty.

Sadly they are closed on week ends...

Sadly they are closed on week ends...

yup, sorry have to wait 2 days....2010 problems.....

Do I need a hashtag?

According to an older post I just read Post Code 0000 on Asus boards means CPU Initialisation Error. Not sure how accurate that is though.

Have you tried to flash the board with the latest UEFI?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Well i have some news, I have an NZXT H440 and as you all know it has these LEDs above the I/O Shield, with the PSU connected and on they wouldnt turn on, si i got the PSU out, followed the PSU Paper clip Test on corsairs website aaaaaaaand no fan spinning, no led getting power etc, so i guess its the PSU, strange thing tho is, that the mobo got some power, as the PWR LED turned red

Well i have some news, I have an NZXT H440 and as you all know it has these LEDs above the I/O Shield, with the PSU connected and on they wouldnt turn on, si i got the PSU out, followed the PSU Paper clip Test on corsairs website aaaaaaaand no fan spinning, no led getting power etc, so i guess its the PSU, strange thing tho is, that the mobo got some power, as the PWR LED turned red

AX PSU, have you tried the self test with nothing plugged in? It's not conclusive. I've found my AXi1500i buggy as all get out.

AX PSU, have you tried the self test with nothing plugged in? It's not conclusive. I've found my AXi1500i buggy as all get out.

i have an ax860 not an ax860i, so i dont have a self test button

i have an ax860 not an ax860i, so i dont have a self test button

the only thing I might recommend(and what got my buggy arse ax1500i off it's arse) is hooking up a different PSU, and testing out individual components.

the only thing I might recommend(and what got my buggy arse ax1500i off it's arse) is hooking up a different PSU, and testing out individual components.

Sadly its my fist desktop so i dont have an other psu laying around and i dont know anyone here that could lend me one

Sadly its my fist desktop so i dont have an other psu laying around and i dont know anyone here that could lend me one

drop by the local tip, pull one out of an old dell that someone's dumped.

You don't have a system that's going to pull serious juice, so one of those terrible 300W maybe PSU's will get you to post.

drop by the local tip, pull one out of an old dell that someone's dumped.

You don't have a system that's going to pull serious juice, so one of those terrible 300W maybe PSU's will get you to post.

found an other PSU, so now i am sure my psu just died after 3 days