Looking for 4k Monitor with high-ish DPI

Graham42

So I'm looking for desktop monitor recommendations. My current laptop has 170 DPI screen which I have fell in love with. However, that's a bit high for a desktop so I'd probably like to get something around 150 DPI. I'll be using it as a single monitor for software dev, movie watching, and occasionally playing Eve Online.

Must have VESA mount 100mm x 100mm

Must be IPS (or sub-category thereof)

Any help is appreciated.

Dell P2715Q is the best value IMO. It's a bit smaller than what you're asking for, but 27"/28" 4k is fine with scaling in Windows 10. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Dell P2715Q is the best value IMO. It's a bit smaller than what you're asking for, but 27"/28" 4k is fine with scaling in Windows 10. 

that's actually the one that jumped into my mind xD

it's what I plan on getting

Shipping sucks

The Dell P2715Q certainly looks like it might work. But, should I be concerned that it's 6 months old? I know the monitor market seems to be moving pretty fast the last couple years.

The Dell P2715Q certainly looks like it might work. But, should I be concerned that it's 6 months old? I know the monitor market seems to be moving pretty fast the last couple years.

It's the best choice for that class of monitor at the moment. Nothing more recent has come out.