Razer Synapes won't open on the new window 10

i been having this problems for a while now, since I downloaded window 10, the Razer Synapse not opening and even the icon not there, i tried to un-plug and plug them back in but still nothing happen, i tried to go on the main website and download the latest software but still the RAZER SYNAPSE NOT OPEN!!!! what can i do :( i want to buy the Razer Firefly but the Synapse not working like this...I can't :( someone help me ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚ and sorry for bad grammars.....

Windows 10 breaks synapse really bad. That software is shit if you ask me.After  a re-install, I've only been able to navigate that program through the right click menu in the task bar. Mine will open but is stuck on my Razer Naga tab and wont change devices. I haven't really cared its shit because i just use it for Razer surround and that i can manage in windows settings. 

Firefly is a expensive waste of money anyway, 

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

it is a known problem, you might want to contact razer support...... but dont expect an instant response.

I like Computer Stuffs. Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it in again? Automation Expert (Bots, scripts, etc)! Add me on Xbox Live: JollyPlanet449 And on Steam!: Baxtmann Wanshow.tips is a cool place too

but I already use window 10 more than 30 days, and can't downgrade it man...and the mousepad i will think about it....

but I already use window 10 more than 30 days, and can't downgrade it man...and the mousepad i will think about it....

If you are expecting to get a good mousing experience, do not get the firefly.  I bought it and returned it because it sucks for mousing.  The surface is too fast.  The worst part is that the surface is not perfectly flat and my mouse was getting high centered on it.  Very disappointing. Just get a Steel Series QCK.