UOLTT Star Citizen Referal Code Generator

abyss03

Hey Citizens,

I have seen on a few posts people have been sending people referral codes for the game and it seems to be whoever is the fastest to respond. I am too slow to respond normally so I decided to make a generator for them :)

Click Here to add your name to the pool!

Click Here to get a random code!

Here's to hoping I haven't messed up at all!

Please either reply to this post or send me a message if the randomiser seems to be messing up at all!

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Added mine, now to see how may LTT members are interested in SC. :)

Yeah, It doesent seem to have broken when you added your data so hopefully this should work, It currently supports 300 codes so lets see if we can fill that up so I have to change it for more :)

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

This is very similar to the one that r/starcitizen has.

Steve Wozniak - "Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."                                                                                                                                               Carl Sagan - "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."

Spoiler

CPU: Core i5 6600K Cooling: NH-D14 Motherboard: GA-Z170XP-SLI RAM: 8GB Patriot Graphics: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4G Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Threamaltake Smart 750W

My computer runs on MSX, Its very hard to catch.

This is very similar to the one that r/starcitizen has.

It is, I based it off that because it works :) I thought we could use it within our Org for new members

Didn't we already have one of those threads? 

I couldnt see one when I had a quick look, though my looking was can I see on on the front page without scrolling? No well now I get to make one

I found the other thread Here. It links to the one on reddit but it doesent have a randomiser that we can use if we get people into the game from the org or LTT website. This way we can keep referals in house without whoring ourselves for the referals

Wonder if we could get the links added to the FAQ sticky for newcomers to LTT down the track.

(@b45op)

Nothing like abit of a self plug but dont suppose anyone would oppose me suggesting this makes it into the pinned post somehow? @ixi_your_face @rentaspoon  (Didn't know who else to tag...)

Wonder if we could get the links added to the FAQ sticky for newcomers to LTT down the track.

(@b45op)

Nothing like abit of a self plug but dont suppose anyone would oppose me suggesting this makes it into the pinned post somehow? @ixi_your_face @rentaspoon (Didn't know who else to tag...)

Everything goes into the contents page now

• 2 months later...
On 04/11/2015 at 0:02 PM, abyss03 said:

Hey Citizens,

I have seen on a few posts people have been sending people referal codes for the game and it seems to be whoever is the fastest to respond.

Everyone, Please note. Referral codes are not allowed. This is as it's random. Please do not post your referral code in a reply that seems remotely advertise-y, it'll be taken down and you will be warned for it.

This is now the official way to get your referral codes for signing up.

I'll also be making an announcement at the top of this sub stating this, just so everyone sees it, so no excuses.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

3 hours ago, ixi_your_face said:

Everyone, Please note. Referral codes are not allowed. This is as it's random. Please do not post your referral code in a reply that seems remotely advertise-y, it'll be taken down and you will be warned for it.

This is now the official way to get your referral codes for signing up.

I'll also be making an announcement at the top of this sub stating this, just so everyone sees it, so no excuses.

Might want to add it to the org contents as well if you can find a fitting section for it if your enforcing it

9 hours ago, abyss03 said:

Might want to add it to the org contents as well if you can find a fitting section for it if your enforcing it

Already there, under Getting started :)

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Finally added my code to the list.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Wow, seems like there was a big influx of new codes yesterday! Glad to see people read the announcements :P 

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

48 minutes ago, Wauthar said:

Wow, seems like there was a big influx of new codes yesterday! Glad to see people read the announcements :P 

Yeah the only issue is I keep having to check the back end to make sure its still working properly! 

Oh, cool list! Added my code to it as well.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Krml said:

i dont have a google account

Yeah sorry, to make sure people don't make lots of responses with the same code causing issues you have to log into a Google account to be able to add your name. I know this can be bypassed by people with multiple Google accounts but this is the best solution to not having to constantly check to make sure people aren't just spamming their code multiple times.

7 hours ago, Krml said:

i dont have a google account

I didn't think that could still exist in this time and day :P 

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Just now, Wauthar said:

My mum doesn't but thats only because she only just knows how to use AOL email and doesn't want to switch... Those were the times with good (Well not good) old AOL

3 hours ago, Wauthar said:

I didn't have one until I got my Moto G. You would be surprised. :P

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Cool, this should be pinned

●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬

YOU SHOULD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬