Feenix Collection Giveaway

I would realy like theese bad-ass peripherals for my setup 

Pl0x I c4n h5z

i think the keyboard is a very nice, elegant look desk ornament...i need it in my life now.......and the Japanese wood  doe?!?

It may be weird but i really like Dimora, i personally love rigid mousepads and that seems to put your mouse into a picture frame.

Hey there,

Best item would be the Autore keyboard. Sturdy build, great construction, best switches. All of the Feenix range look like we'll built products.

Ben

Australia

Wireless mouse is on the fritz as it is, I could use some precision in my life!!

I personally want the keyboard, as the brown switches are the ones I would buy anyways. Even if the keyboard isn't backlit(can't tell from the video), it still looks really nice. It looks to be one of those no frills keyboards, and I like that. In regards to the mouse, I already have a Roccat Kone XTD, but I'd give the mouse a go if I got the chance to. I'd most likely end up giving the mouse to a friend who doesn't have a good mouse for gaming yet. Then, theres the Headset and mousepad. I already have a very expensive audio setup, so I'd most likely either give them to a friend, or I'd put them on display. In regards to the mousepad, I'd give it a go, as I'm not sure if my current one is good.

Thanks for doing this giveaway, and have a nice day/night!

Awesome! I really enjoy their cases, so nice and look so smooth.

All those products look very sexy and I like the MX browns very nice and I would like myself some very nice Japanese pinewood!

My mouse just died so im using my old shitty mouse. I really like wooden finish on headphones and the mousepad just looks amazing. I think i would give a great home for those little puppies  :)

My favorite is the keyboard and the Mouse. I Wanna win one :)

Wow, those all look awesome. That mousepad has my attention the most, it looks pretty darn sleek.

The quality of thier products are impeccable, and personally all of their products are my favorite. But if I had to choose it would be the headphones are comfy and elegant looking.

Out of all the peripherals I think the Aria headset is the one who's the most appealing to me.. Damn that design hmm

The feenix Nascita mouse very cool looking and so good for everyday use! I would like two get this things!

The headphones are my favourite they look awesome and well padded as well

I had never heard of this company before, but I love their style. The headset in particular, because it gives me wood. :P

That mousepad has to be the sexiest looking one I've ever seen.

The mouse is a close second though, even though I'm normally one to go for the more techy looking ones.