Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Feenix Collection Giveaway

over all my favorite product is the dimora mouse pad. im a huge fan of ridged mouse pads. i would love to win so i can start putting together my gaming rig with some actual peripherals .

Whoa really nice Giveaway!
Personally I enjoy the Headphones most, heard some good things about them as high-quality and high price, and as I'm sitting here with my old in-ear-headphones because I cant really afford a new Headset, its actually a great chance. :)

Holy Crap those are some truly beautiful peripherals! I think as lame as it is I love the mouse pad the most! Probably because there's nothing out there similar to it in the sense that it is nice and formal looking. Would seriously love the rest of it to match as well and finally upgrade from my microsoft "straight outta rubber dometon" keyboard! Love how you guys are giving back to the community with these giveaways! Fingers crossed for once I get lucky! :)

All of Feenix's products look really nice and give a modern look to products that (at least at a basic level, etc headphones) have been around for many years. When looking at the products that you're giving away I coudn't deside on just one product. This is due to the quality level that these products have (on paper, I'm noting this because I don't own one of their products so I can't confirm this statment, but they look nice, both quality/looks). Anyway thank you for reading.

~Snova

i would like the keyboard because i want an mechanichal keyboard but they are a bit too expensive for me! good luck to everyone.

I'm loving the Aria headset!! I don't just want it, I actually NEED it. My audio set up consists of a Coloud Mini portable speaker.. in green no less.. Which is a little sad considering my PC cost £700 and I just can't justify spending crazy money on a headset. I don't know too much about their mechanic keyboard, or their mouse.. But I'll be sure to make a review video for them on YouTube ;)

In this case, the keyboard. Because my ex poured water over my ducky shine 3's.

Not to say that those headphones aren't a beaut.

They all look great, but I have to choose the keyboard. Full key rollover and support for a PS/2 adapter are great features to have in a keyboard.

those headphones are very very impressive ....
i really liked that they kept it very simple and didnt overdone the gamers theme as most of manufacturers do  nowadays 
from pictures it looks like they will deliver performance with decency 
hope i will be one among winners .