Feenix Collection Giveaway

I love the Feenix Aria headphone look. Not to mention it is a studio grade headphone. The keyboard looks good too, but if i had to choose a favorite one, i'd choose the Aria because of the nice pinewood touch.

The keyboard looks super clean and elegant - I need one for sure.

I love the look of the headphones, and need those the most

Those headphones looks Dope af. thanks for the giveaway linus/Feenix

I would really enjoy getting the Feenix Aria Headset. I have tried many cheaper headsets, and none of them seem to have good sound quality, or they're not comfortable at all. So, I would be very pleased to finally get a pair with good sound quality and a headset that is comfortable.

My favorite item is the keyboard because it looks really nice and since I have been using the stock dell xps keyboard for gaming for a year I feel like it is time for an upgrade.

I like the keyboard because I really love Cherry MX Brown switches. Plus I love the clean minimalistic design of all these products

The fact that you don't know what you are saying, doesn't give me the right to tell you to shut up

I'm going to pick the headset as my favorite, why the headset?

First off are it's main headset looks. Most headsets I've seen, including those more expensive from well known brands have a gamer look to them, whereas these just look like a higher-end pair of headphones and a rather comfy pair at that with the wood to look good and memory foam/leather cushions to feel comfy.

Secondly is the mic. Instead of going with the bog standard mic design that you see on most headsets these have a cardioid clip microphone. That said whilst I can't comment on the quality of said mic being a cardioid clip means it should be it easy to position anywhere on yourself in order to get the best out of it. 

Third is that because it has a cardioid clip mic vs a traditional headset mic it means you can use these as regular headphones should you desire, giving them more flexibility. By day they could be your daily commute headphones then by night they transform into your headset for say gaming.

Desktop
i5-760: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb Asus GTX 760 2gb

Laptop 

i5-4300u: 8GB ram, Intel HD: 128GB: 1080p Touch

oh wow that mouse is so smexy, looks like it would be a good replacement fir my kone xtd that's acting up

I like free stuff. Please give me free stuff. \(',')/

01101100 01110110 01101100 00100000 00110101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100111 01101001 01101011 01100001 01110010 01110000 

I generly love the look of their products ... especially the headset just looks so nice with the wood together with the metal just looks so nice. I would be ok with winning one product  O.o   thx for the great giveaway and GL to all who enter ^^ 

I love the keyboard :D I've been looking around for a mechanical keyboards for some time and this one looks awesome

I am in love with that Feenix Autore keyboard. Its the best looking keyboard I've ever seen.

I love this headset! Seems like it has a great structure and looks so elegant.

Long time lurker, would love to win!

The headphones look sweet, wouldn't mind winning.

I've never been using Pheenix peripherals so I don't really have a favorite. I am willing to update my post if I win though d; 

The products look awesome. I like the sleek look, especially on the keyboard. The all black finish looks classy and the fact that they used Cherry MX Browns and build a metal plate in the keyboard itself shows, that they build the keyboard to last a long time. 

The specs of the headphones are really interesting, too:
- A 50mm driver isn't something you see every day, normally it is more like 30mm to 40mm
- The fact that they are hand assembled and tested sound freakin awesome!! I'm a sucker for quality and their build quality and testing methodology sounds amazing

- There are also a lot of "little details" that make the headphones stand out, like the simple fact that you get and USB adapter and a 6,3mm Jack adapter.

It would be nice to own this set.

I love love love that keyboard! IT doesn't look so gamer-fied if you know what I mean. I wouldn't mind using these things on an office or while fragging n00bz. :D 

01101100 01110110 01101100 00100000 00110101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100111 01101001 01101011 01100001 01110010 01110000 

I might be in love with that Aria Headset.

It is actually the exact same color scheme as my wedding ring (Titanium, African Black Wood and Teflon) and I bet those bad boys sounds guuuuud being studio quality and all.

post-273924-0-77643900-1446644357_thumb.

My Favorite Feenix product is the keyboard :) . To bo honest with you :)  , i never heard "Feenix" before till then i watch your video linus . And why is that i choose Feenix Keyboard , it because i never tried any mechanical keyboard before , and the design of feenix keyboard look more simple , and thats why I think I like it . But also i like the headset/headphones(dont really know the different) :( , i just wanna try some japanese wood in my ears  :D that earcup look smooth  B)