Feenix Collection Giveaway

I'd have to say the headset is most interesting.  Making driver enclosure out of pine is a cool idea.  Most quality guitar cabs are made from pine because of the acoustic qualities of the wood and the resonance so it would be really interesting to see if it has any noticeable effect on something that small.

There is something that sets Feenix apart from the other brands. Most gaming peripherals look as if they were from some far away sci-fi universe with colorfull lights and spaceshiplike designs. Feenix feels mature, crafted, simplistic yet elegant. Meanwhile no compromises are made in terms of performance. I'm especially looking forward to experience the aria. As i realistically can't afford one, i'll go with a dimore for the Feenix feeling

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

My favorite product is the Feenix Autore Keyboard. It looks freaking great with the matte keycaps and the dark letters. It really stands out compared to your standard black keyboard with white letters.

I'd have to say I like all of these. I have no idea how durable they are but the design is very good. I think the keyboard would be my favorite out of all of them though. Thanks Feenix and LTT for bringing us another giveaway! :D

Archangel(z11 Build) CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.0 GPU: 2x Sapphire R9 290x RAM: 16GB GSkill Ripjaws V 2800 Mobo: ASRock X370 Killer SLI/AC Power Supply: Cougar CMX1000 Case: Zalman Z11 Plus HF1 Storage: 120GB Intel 520 SSD, 1TB WD Blue

Reptile(Dual G34) CPU: 2x Opteron 6172 RAM: 32GB DDR3 1866 ECC Mobo: Super Micro H8DGU-F Power Supply: Seasonic SS-660XP2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Storage: Hitachi Ultrastar 7k300 3TB

White Knight:(wife's build) CPU: A10-6800k GPU: MSI 7970 Lightning GHz BE RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury White 1866 Mobo: MSI A88x-g43 Power Supply: Seasonic M12II 520 Case: TT Commander Snow Edition Storage:1TB WD Blue

I don't know what my favorite product is, I haven't gotten to try any Feenix peripherals  :(

I love all their peripherals mentioned in this post. they simply scream quality with great performance.

id love to win!

The reason why I really like these products is simple: They are suited for gamers but they don't look like these stereotypical overkill peripherals that are typically known as "made for gamers". Thus you get all the features that you need plus durability and clean looks. Awesome!

I like them all but the Aria is the favorite. Wooden ascents (Y)

Besides the awesome logo, a appreciate the craftsmanship and they chose to use premium components such as CherryMX keys.

My periphals suck at the moment and they're barely working!

I'm saving money right now sooo

The one I like the most is the headphone, although all those things from Feenix are beautiful. The reason I do prefer the headphones is that I love quality audio more than other quality peripherals, and those closed-back, but "fairly airy", headphones from Feenix are a really good match to ones that I need (already own a good pair of open-back headphones, and a small closed-back for travel...)!

- Great looks, great durability, great audio!

Good luck to everyone!

Those Aria headset looks so sick with the wooden finish and all. :o

Huh. This is pretty cool.

I like the keyboard's minimalist design.

Adults are just kids with bigger wallets.