Feenix Collection Giveaway

Wowwww!!!!!

The Phoenix Aria is my favorite. Japanese Oak is amazing when it comes to sound, as a student though, out of my price range :(

The Aria headset would have to be my fav. Those headsets just look so good.

Would love to upgrade!!!

Its a collection ..... a  set ... of gaming peripherals ..... MATCHING!!!!

But really, its probably the headset that's my favorite. I love me some wood. Or maybe its the mouse ....  nah favorite part?: The Logo.

My PC
Spoiler

Starry Night:

CPU: Intel Core i7 7700k | Motherboard: MSI Z270 SLI Plus | RAM: 32 GB GSkill DDR4 2133 MHz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition | Case: NZXT H440 | Storage: Crucial MX300 M.2 | PSU: Corsair RMx 750 | Display(s): Dell S2417DG 2560X1440, Dual AOC 1920X1080 (E2426WD, I2421VWH) | Cooling: NXZT Kraken x61 | Keyboard: Logitech K350 | Mouse: Logitech M500 | Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Channel and Phillips SHP9500 | Operating System: Windows 10

Tyrosine:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 "Wolfdale"   Motherboard: Gigabyte P35-DS3L   RAM: 4 GB DDR2 400 MHz   GPU Power Color R9 380 4GB   Case: Antec with Blue light and over 9000 fans, and 9000 lbs   Storage: Samsung Evo 850 + 600 GB HDD   PSU: Corsair VX 550 W   Display(s): Dual AOC 1920X1080 (E2426WD, I2421VWH)   Cooling: Did I mention the case?   Keyboard: Logitech K350   Mouse: Logitech M500   Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Channel and Phillips SHP9500  Operating System: Windows 7 on Desktop, Ubuntu 14.04 on Laptop and everything else

Kids, do drugs, the science way! Note:

Spoiler

I am involved in computational medicinal chemistry research and am interested in pharmaceuticals as a researcher, in no way do I endorse the taking of the drugs. Never.

The keyboard is the most appealing to me, very sleek design.

I love the headset from Feenix. The wood looking style is absolutely Epic.
I am so hyped to try the Japanese Pine wood which should give a warm and rich sound.
The overall looks and specs on this badboy is freaking amazing. The Hype is real over here.

I like the mousepad. I thought it was gonna be a soft mousepad that you just roll up but I was surprised to see the mousepad have a sturdy base.

Overall, I like the subdued design of all of the products

Definitely like them headphones, probably because I haven't used one that remotely looks as good as those.

I'd have to say the Aria headset is my favorite. A timeless design and brushed aluminium finish on the headband? Now that's a headset that can't go wrong in my book!

I'd say that the keyboard looks the sexiest, but my favorite would be the MOUSE!

Feenix Autore Keyboard looks amazing. No "Need for speed" neon gangster flashing colorfulness. Clean and beautiful. Definitely in for one. 

I like the headsets the most because it has a very classy design. I love music and to get something this expensive and high quality would be a dream come true. Also my gigabyte mouse for 4 years needs a change.

All heir peripherals looks amazing, but what i really like are the stylish Aria Headset, it looks just amazing.

My favourite Feenix product would have to be the keyboard.

I've never owned any Feenix products and after seeing Linustechtips video I'm intrigued with the premium sofisticated look and build.

The packaging looks FRESH!

italipino_1

London

You better be prepared to ship my that keyboard to the UK because I need a new keyboard!

The Dick of the audio page!

I like the mousepad the most, just cuz of the sick looks of it and as it's the hard matt it also give way better performance for low sensitivity gaming :) + thanx for the giveaway

I think the Feenix Aria Headset is the winner, beauty is what I see!

The keyboard... mouse .. and head phones look awesome.

I live in Australia in the outback of Queensland and watch your youtube channel everyday... my highlight of the day is when there is a new vid.

i love the tech stuff but the joys of living in Australia the items arent available or there that far over priced you need to be donald trump to buy them :( 

Well i like the Keyboard the most. its simply becaus it`s pretty stealthy look and the MX browns are also my faforie Keys.

Mmm, dat mousepad, so sexy and smooth. Give it now!

The Autore keyboard looks really sleek and sharp, kind of reminds me of the pillar/monolith from space odyssey, would suit my current setup very nicely.

Feenix Aria Headset is my favorite. It looks bad-ass and sounds bad-ass. My friend has one and I was fortunately allowed to use it for a little bit. Amazing sound quality and extremely comfortable.

P.S. Thanks to both LMG and Feenix for the giveaway. Love you guys :3

The Aria looks pretty sweet and sexy with that wood design.  

I've always been a fan of the aesthetic of wood.  

Hell, I'd make my whole computer out of wood if I could.

I generally like the way the Feenix products are designed but I would love to try the Aria, as I have never had a headphone with an acoustic chamber made from wood. I curious how it may sound.

Thank you for hosting the giveaway.