Feenix Collection Giveaway

I had never heard of them, but boy, these guy's have taste for style. The keyboard is so nice and stealthy :o

Welp, my birthday is the 10th, so I figured I should join to see if I can win myself a birthday present!

Although I'm sure quality wise the headphones stand out the most within the market, that gaming surface would be my favorite. I've been without a quality gaming surface for a while, and theirs looks quite nice.

The Nascita mouse just looks amazing, The mousepad looks amazing, everything looks amazing gr8 design i r8 8/8

I love all of their products as they are very simple and they do the job!

I really like all Feenix's products listed above, specifically the keyboard and mouse pad which not only have great packaging but also pretty freakin' sexy! Now's the chance to replace my current Cooler Master Octane! Can't wait to hopefully own Feenix's gaming set soon!  :D

The mouse pad looks absolutely fantastic, and the wood on the headset is really interesting and fresh, something you don't really see on headsets these days. Would buy one of those mouse pads, unfortunately can't find someone that sells Feenix products in South Africa. :(

i like the keyboard as it is an essential to gaming and looks beautiful and functional at the same time

Feenix are doing well getting their name out there. I've never heard of them over here in England before but they look like real quality products. Especially those headphones...

I'm loving the effortless look of the design for the Feenix collection, especially the headphones.

Someone at Feenix have good taste.  :)

Hope you will pick me as one of the winners. Cheers.

I Want this just because the keyboard looks so god damn clean. I would fear to use it. I just want to have it as decoration! And maybe stuff. Sure. Why not.

Keyboard is my favourite, like the design, nice and simple.

the keyboard looks pretty nice, i dont really now FEENIX's products but i want to experience by myself how awesome their products are!

The Headphones look awesome, the glossy finish to the mouse pad rim as well and the key coating on the keyboard.

I could go on but ...well ... Turnip :D

The FEenix Aria Headset would be my favourite one cause my friend is complaining about me not having a headphone when we play games together

Have some fun over here at Brulol.com

The Feenix Aria Headset looks amazing the build quality specially the wood finish and the cushoining looks too comfortable fr long hours of usage....I would love to have one

I was thinking about getting the Feenix Aria headphones, simply because they look absolutely astonishing!

But if I were to win a pair, I'd happily take them :D

I'd bet you can't guess who wants it.

It's me.

I want it.

Please notice me senpie

Xeon x3430 - GTX 660SC - Core 1000 - CX430 - DQ57TM - 4gb DDR3

That Aria Headset is beautiful. Finally a high quality headset that doesn't make you look ridiculous.

I love all of those products though. Really clean look for all of them.