Feenix Collection Giveaway

Sick looking keyboard with browns, what's not to love?

Thx FEENIX and LMG :)

The Keyboard seems to be pretty nice, but the wood on the headset looks pretty nice too.

I like the Nascita mouse, it looks very comfortable, is very accurate and looks classy as hell with the subtle lighting. 

I love the Feenix Aria Headset! I am a super audio junkie, and love crystal clear music or audio when I am gaming. Thanks guys :)

I love the Freeni Aria Headset! I mean look at it! simply awesome. i love the design and its premium build quality. Im loving it alot! 

I would really love the headset. I live in an apartment building that is near a train and I an awesome wireless headset would really be nice so I can move and not be corded to system., 

All of Feenix products looks like they was made from gamers for gamers and with heart . Thanks linustechtips and feenix for organizing such cool givaway for little ants like us ;)

Would love to win this as i only have a wireless keyboard and mouse that are getting old. The headset an mousepad look reali good an stirdy.

please let me win all of them is nice  
if i win just anyone of them it be the greatest bday present evaaaa

I would like to have the keyboard but it all looks good

The Autore is a beautiful keyboard, and I love the dark theme.

Feenix creates some really nice, high quality products! So I'd really like to win this! Mainly because: The headphones have very high quality drivers, as well as comfortable foam padding and outstanding cosmetic appeal(Be useful to replace my old afterglow heaphones, which didn't last long). The keyboard because it uses Cherry MX brown switches(#VERY Much Like), as well as black color scheme and build quality. I also like mechanical keyboards,(#Emachine Keyboards) . The laser-sensor DPI mouse for its color scheme, response, and reliability. Good thing it comes with a mouse pad, my old one wasn't very cat proof. :3 Thanks for the giveaway! LinusTechTips and Feenix! #Mechanical Keyboard #CATS

Note: I really like to use this set to play Fallout 4! (Release Date: Nov, 10, 2015) My favorite part of this set the headphones.

I would love to win this as it looks stunning and just looks a complete package

Never seen Feenix product in my country before but the design looks awesome!! besides I need a new mouse hehehe

I don't know if this Japanese Pine Wood sounds well as Linus has said, but I really want to try it :P

It really does look like it's made by a special craftsman and looks lovely. Thus I'm going for Feenix Aria!

I really like the keyboard because it looks all stealthy like

I want in!

The headset is the most appealing - I can use it for more than just my PC, but Xbox One game streaming too!

I have to say, i kinda love the design of everything. But if i have to choose a favorite it would have to

be the headphones. Simply because they look really solid and high quality, the wooden chambers 

look amazing, and if the cushions are half as comfortable as they look, i am definitely down for that.

Hopefully they sound as good as they look.

I need a mouse the most and the keyboard looks really slick though. Awesome giveaway guys, good

luck everyone.

I found the keyboard to be amazingly basic just how I love them. Would love to have it in my setup

My favorite is the Autore because of the stealthy look and nothing beats a good mechanical keyboard ;)

P.S. Congrats Linus on almost hitting 2M subscribers on youtube, you and your team deserve it.

On the market for a mechanical keyboard but the expensive so can I hess please and I've had chance to use cherry mx browns they are pretty good. Its really nice that they added a gold plate to the keyboard so the they is little give for hard typers like myself.