Feenix Collection Giveaway

The Aria Headset looks awesome, its not that typical gaming headset look, like "OH LOOK I GOT FLASHING LEDs". You could wear it outside for normal use. The wood is nice.  :)

My favorites are the headphones because the woodgrain looks absolutely fantastic

Love the Dimora, never saw a solid mouse pad before.

Best Regards from Germany ;D

I`d love to try out the mechanical keyboard because having a cheep one is not that fun when in games you cannot press more than 3 buttons at once.

I love the look of the keyboard... I would love to own my first proper mechanical one! Thanks LTT & thanks Feenix!

From a visual standpoint the Aria FEENIX headset is my favorite product from the list.

It looks great and seems to not use plastic at key stress points.

Oddly it's the mouse pad. it's looks slick and very nice rest of the products are just as good though. tyty

Now I was wondering weather I should go with the sleek bamboo, industrial design crossed with nature look for my favorite products but then it struck me no. Though I do find this extremely satisfying to look at and I can imagine even more satisfying for other to admire whilst it's blasting some sweet tunes from the undertale OST into your ears I'm actually gonna have to go with the keyboard. Why?

Simple. Because, though good quality industrial design crossed with the simplistic culture that is Japan is hard to come by, even hard nowadays it is to come by a nice looking keyboard. When I say nice looking I'm not referring to super ultra bright RGB led's, I'm not referring to huge gamer logos and bright orange, green and red colors all over the keyboard describing how much of an mlg no-scoper I am. No I'm looking for just raw power in it's most elegant simplistic form. Nothing looks sexier than a car with raw power put into a sleek simplistic industrial look. Only the consumer and mind in need to prove themselves to other need to have MLG written across the side of it, and have it change colors and do weird effects when a button is pressed. No this is for the consumer that understands what true quality is and knows that the best way to wield that raw performance and power is the simplest most elegant and sturdy way possible. It's the aston martin of cars if you will. It's got class and style, yet pack a punch beneath the surface.

That's why I'll have to say that the keyboard is my favorite of the lot. It doesn't cater to the simple minded.

pwease-can-i-haz-one.jpgPlez Linus bless thy forsaken warrrior with the tools of war!

I personaly like the headset for the wood, and the mouse pad is pretty cool looking too :D

I would be astonished to get some of Feenix's products. Personally, I believe their headsets are the best out of all of their products. Don't get me wrong, all of their products are really great gaming hardware, but I have tried out one of their headsets at my friend's to find out, I fell in love. So I would be overjoyed if I were one of the lucky winners.

I love the look of the headphones. I am a huge music fanatic and really want those headphones (and of course the rest of the gear, but would be most excited about the headphones.. And the mouse pad tbh)

hm..... i really like the overall looks of the mouse and the mouse pad, and i REALLY REALLY WANT ONE.

My favorite is the keyboard, since I love stealthy looking keyboards.

Love the look of that sexy Feenix Keyboard. So sleek and stealth looking :)

The headphones look great, would appreciate pair of quality closed back headphones.

Love the minimalist keyboard, and could definitely use something to replace my ailing Blackwidow. 

I'm kindof in need of a new mouse and mousepad especially, tho great headphones and a new keyboard is ALWAYS a nice addition ;)

ENTRY

All keyboard, mousepad and headphone look gorgeous and elegant. The headphone in particular, I love wood finish and would love to use them as my gaming peripherals :)

My favourite feenix product is their keyboard due to them picking what is the arguably best mechanical switch on the market and their choice of stealth looking ninja key caps which give it a crazy diehard look.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LMG

I very very like the Feenix Aria Headset because for of all I dont have a Gaming or a very Good quality headset just like Feenix Aria Headset and I need headset when i am playing league of legends or dota 2 for our communication and for more respond in our team and i like to have one of those because I am not a rich guy or a rich teenager to buy any very Good quality headset just like Feenix Aria Headset  and I always wondering when i am going to have a good set of keyboard , mouse , mouse pad , and headset . And I give thanks to Feenix for conducting this kind of raffle at God bless to all the participants ,to  Linus Tech Tips and Feenix,