Feenix Collection Giveaway

Well, that's easy. The keyboard. Sure people would prefer a gaming controller, but for some games, a solid keyboard with just the right amount of key travel will do the trick.

I really like the look of the Dimora mousepad it has a nice size and logo in the corner is just enough to draw the eye to it.

Holy shit that headset looks amazing, has wifi too. Dream come true.

• "100% memory foam and protein leather earcushions completely surround your ear and provide unrivaled comfort and breathability."

This^

Feenix autore keyboard looks awesome. The elegant design makes me want to have it irresistably :)

I love the Autore, always wanted it as a keyboard due to the simple and sleek design. Also will fit perfectly with my set-up!

The headset looks amazing!! At the moment I use a headphone and a loose micrphone from a broken headset x). This Feenix headset would be a great replacement!

Such an awesome design for all the products, but those headphones... damn, superb!

Would love that headset. It looks amazing

Columbus Blue Jackets

CPU: Core i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz | Mobo: Asus P8Z68 M-Pro | RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1866MHzGPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming |Storage: 1TB WD Black + 500GB WD BluePSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooling: Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)| Displays: LG 19"  | Kb: Corsair K95 RGB (Brown switches) | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Case: Diablotek Evo | Ext: Logitech 5.1 Speakers | OS: Win 7 64 bit

The autore keyboard got the perfect design (of my tasting atleast) its simplistic minimal amount of extra keys. Right now im using a ghetto HP keyboard i got from school almost twenty years ago, so im hoping for a victory :)

I'd love to get my hands on the Aria Headset, since im already planning on upgradin my current ones. They just look sick imho

Feenix Aria Headset looks comfortable and awesome also the dimora mousepad looks cool!

Wish u all luck!

I've never used the headphones for gaming , because they are all expensive. If elected, it will be the first handset that I have and what I got.  :) 

I really like the headphones, they look sleek and badass that could handle all the dubstep and jazz i could throw at it. 

The Aria headset looks awesome, I would love to to get it to be able to replace this crappy Razer headset I've had for years. I've been meaning to replace it for a while now :D

Man, that mouse pad is badass. Here to hoping I would win! :D

I would love to have the Autore Keyboard, looks realy nice :)

That Feenix headset looks incredibly classy. I wouldn't mind classing up my settup some. Plus that mouse looks much better than the "gaming" mouse I bought where its side buttons aren't mappable.