Feenix Collection Giveaway

Hmmm...I think the keyboard is the best.Cause it is the only thing i need now for my new build.

Aria headset appeals to me the most, aesthetically it's probably the best I've seen in the "gaming peripherals" category, and the use of wood *swoon*, 

The headset or mouse would be great for my setup. Currently using some cheat stuff from amazon so I would love it!

I liked them all but the peripheral I liked the best was the feenix autore keyboard. I liked it best do to it looks like iit could last for years

71afa89f15.jpg

Are you in the market for some badass new gaming peripherals? Then look no further friends! The awesome folks over at Feenix are providing an exclusive giveaway of their whole peripheral lineup to THREE lucky winners from the Linus Tech Tips audience!

In Feenix's own words, their products are "of very good quality, very comfortable, and look beautiful." Hopefully you will be one of the lucky winners who gets a chance to judge that for themselves!

Each of the three winners will receive:

1x Feenix Aria Headset

1x Feenix Autore Keyboard

1x Feenix Nascita Mouse

1x Feenix Dimora Mousepad

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Feenix know which of their products is your favorite and why! And if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

Hey dude! Have the Winners been selected?

I like all of them all four of them are cool and why becuase i just like the look its really cool to me.

To be honest, all 4 products look amazing. It's hard to say which one looks the best, but I guess I'd have to say the heaphones with the wood finish are incredibly nice.

Really liking how clean the keyboard looks. would match great with my current desk.

The Nascita looks beautiful, has the right amount of buttons for me and well, it just looks awesome.

I would have to say the Keyboard, it looks so damn clean and awesome. 

My favorite is probally the Aria headphones because their premium finish is virtually unparalleled anywhere else in the market.

It's so hard to choose, they all look so nice. I think the headphones are my favorite though. They are very Professional looking and can be used in an office environment if headphones are allowed in said environment.

My favorite is the Feenix Autore Mechanical Gaming Keyboard because of its sleek looks and stealth feel. Hope I win :D

Wow, You guys are awesome.

My favorite Feenix product is by far the mesmerizing detailed Aria Headset :wub: .

My favorite Feenix product is the Nascita, with those signature headlamps it has a Bond style Aston Martin feeling.

Feenix Autore keyboard

Although I have never used a mechanical keyboard I did like to use this one I specially like its minimalist and clean look and famous cherry mx keys which I have heard so much about.

My favorite is the Feenix Autore Mechanical Gaming Keyboard because of its sleek looks and stealth feel. Hope I win :D

The keyboard. It looks really stylish and modern I think it would go along great with my set up