Feenix Collection Giveaway

Fenix Nascita, very beautiful design. I have been needing a new mouse. Have a cheap $15 one right now. Would love to have a new one. Thank you. Good luck to all other contestants as well

love the mouse looks like it fits well in the hands and their logo is just cool looking. Feels like I have seen the logo somewhere before but that logo 

Fenix Nascita, very beautiful design. I have been needing a new mouse. Have a cheap $15 one right now. Would love to have a new one. Thank you. Good luck to all other contestants as well

I would love the Feenix Autore Keyboard.

It would look great with my overall black and white color sceme, and I've been in the market for a new keyboard for a while now.

Good luck all!

I like the Feenix Autore Keyboard the most

It has a Cherry MX Brown Switch which i prefer

And just look at that design, minimal yet so sexy  B)

I'm really glad you guys keep doing giveaways, its an awesome thing to do and a nice way to sort of give back to the community. I love you guys and keep up the great work!

[CPU] FX 6300 [GPU] Sapphire R9 270X [Mobo] Asrock 970 Extreme 3 [PSU] EVGA 500B [Case] Zalman Z9,worst case ever, [HDD] WD BLUE 1TB [RAM] 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 mhz

Oh! That Feenix keyboard looks so slick, I just want to lick it ;). Thank you.

The Feenix Aria Headset is the best. Is good looking, has wood and nice metal in it. I haven't seen your products until now, but daamn they look amazing.

The Autore keyboard! Because it's a discrete mechanical keyboard with optional PS/2, which I've experienced being hard to find. I wonder if the build quality makes it quieter.

Sick! I love how you guys always do giveways, I really love feenix accessories even thuogh they are a little expensive, my friend has some and I fell in love with their keyboard. I wish I had the money to spend on it though.

fx 6300 - sapphire dual x r9 270x - Zalman z9 - Evga 500B - Cooler master hyper TX3 - Win. 8.1 - Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2.0 - Crucial ballstix sport 8gb (2x4) - WD blue 1TB - some random optical drive for 11$

Hello! LInusTechTips!!!!

Its my first time here on your forum and i might be a little late! i am not totally sure yet but please consider my comment in the giveaway! 
I just want those peripherals from FEENIX!! because they look DAAAMN good!!!

TIA!!!! 

I would like the Keyboard because I need a new keyboard,

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

The three winners will be selected at random on November 11, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Each of the three winners will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

the 11th is over ... so who are the 3 lucky winners? for *cough* research purposes           /s

Spoiler

CPU i7 4790K 4,7Ghz Cooling:Corsair H100iGTX+Noctua NF-F12PWM GPU: EVGA 1080ti SC+ ACX2.0+ RAM:16GB DDR3 1866mhz Crucial Balistics Tactical Tracer Mobo:ASUS Z97-AR PSU:EVGA 750W G2 Supernova Case:Fractal Meshify C Storage:500GB Samsung 850 evo, 900GB Toshiba Game Storage SSD, 2TB Data HDD

i7 4790k Devils Canyon OC @4,6Ghz,Cooler Corsair h100i GTX, GPU EVGA 980Ti SC+ ACX 2.0+ @ stoc

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/278610-display-technology-faqmythbuster/