Feenix Collection Giveaway

I WANT IN.

I think my favourite part of this lineup is the mousepad! In my opinion, mousepads are an often unappreciated big factor in both the feel of gameplay and the aesthetic of your build.

i want the autore keyboard .... its a small compact keyboard and i really love those :B

Never actually tried any of these products but my favourite is the keyboard because it looks so sleek and elegant :)

Headset and mouse look nice, and my current headset is pretty broken.

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H440 Blue/Black Special Edition   CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.3GHz    Cpu Cooler: Cryorig H5

Graphics Card:  Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780ti OC 3GB Stock Clock 1020MHz Boost Clock 1085MHz   Motherboard:  Asus Z97-A ATX Motherboard

RAM: 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport @ 1600MHz   Storage: 2TB Seagate Barracuda @ 7200rpm, 128GB SanDisk Ultra Plus SSD Audio: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Gaming Headset  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core

I love the Aria headphones because they look so beautiful.

I always seem to enter the giveaways but never win. #NeverGivingUp 

The Feenix autore caught my eye ages ago! I think it's design and choice of switches ^^ are of exceptional taste

I think the black on black keyboard font looks sick!

I love the looks of Feenix aria headset. I looks damn awesome and By it looks I think it sounds awesome.

The Keyboard is by far the best out of the four listed although might be a bit biased I love the feeling of Cherry MX keys but that's just me :3

Man...look at that headset! bling bling* Looks pretty stunning

I could've mistaken their Mousepad for a monitor :D

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I like the Autore Keyboard from Feenix, it really looks solid and isn't in-your-face-"gamery" like many other similar  keyboards.

I really like the mouse and pad. They have a very business-like look and texture and I like how the mouse has a high dpi for gaming and is water resistant for everyday use.