Feenix Collection Giveaway

Let's be honest, I've just learn that this brand exists, so I don't know much about their products. A mechanical keyboard is never a bad choice, but as I guess it won't come in non-US layout I'd rather chhose the mouse as my favourite product.

But thats the objective of the giveaway, isn't it? I didn't know this brand, now I do ;)

Damn, I got wood for that texture on the headphones... and all the others too (but mainly the headphones).

Thanks a lot, both Linus & Co. and Feenix!

That headset looks great - reminds me of a really comfortable leather chair that a sophisticated gentleman would own. It has a really classy style.

Well i'm not familiar with Feenix. But I'm really interested in that mousepad it looks awesome!

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

I like the Feenix Aria Headset the most because I lack a real pair of headphones and Feenix's headset looks very comfortable for long time use and they as well look amazing and stylish. They would allow me to play without disturbing everyone else in my house.

I'd love to win those Feenix peripherals, especially the headset which looks just plain awesome!

Please i need this keyboard. The one i have atm is shit.

Spoiler

SANIK. The fastest PC alive. My main PC. CPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.8 GHz | Mobo MSI B350M Gaming Pro | RAM 8GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666MHz | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 970 4GB (GV-N970TTOC-4GD) | Case Zalman Z3 Plus Black | SSD Kingston HyperX Fury 2.5'' 120GB SATA3 | HDD Toshiba P300 1TB 7200RPM | PSU Fortron FSP500-60HHN | Monitor Philips 226VL (1920x1080@60Hz) | Keyboard Logitech G19s | Mouse Logitech G400s | Headset Gamescom 780 7.1 | OS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Spoiler

SREVER. Mainly a CSGO and TS3 server. Sometimes used for gaming. CPU Intel Xeon E5430 | Mobo ECS-G31T-M7 | RAM 2x 2GB DDR2 | GPU Nvidia GTX 550ti 1GB GDDR5 | Case Shitty | HDD 1 Toshiba 500GB SATA | HDD 2 Random 80GB SATA | PSU Random 420w | OS Ubuntu 16.04

Can't say I heard of them much before but those headphones to look premium.

The keyboard as well nice and plain.

And that mouse looks pretty ergonomic imo.

But those headphones certainly are my fav. The wooden design is just gorgeous

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

The products are all nice, but I think if I had to pick I'd get the keyboard to replace my crappy one.

Definitely the Autore. It just looks so simplistic and sexy. #ICanHazPlez? GL everybody!

I'm using a Dell keyboard that came with my system and have been unable to replace it for about a year now. So the keyboard would be my favorite item of the lot. :^)

I'm most excited about those gorgeous headphones.  Their performance, styling and materials would be an amazing addition to my home/home office setup, and let me ditch the plastic, utilitarian headphones I'm using now.

I really like the look of those headphones, probably my favorite of the bunch. The mousepad is nice too. The keyboard looks functional, which is good.

Also - really nice logo.

The Feenix Nascita mouse looks damn ergonomic. I would love to own one.

Feenix Dimora Mouse pad would look nice next's to my G105

Feenix Aria Headset looks definitely the nicest! Dat classy wood!