Feenix Collection Giveaway

The best teck in my house is a $400 laptop so haveing a super fancy head set that whould beat my laptop speakers is nice so Feenix Aria Headset is my favorite.

The Autore Keyboard, mechanical keys, and most importantly my current keyboard could use an upgrade.

I like the Feenix Autore Keyboard. Looks great with minimal design. And.... I have never used/bought mechanical keyboards, so I want to win that one.

That aria headsets wood finish would be such an improvement over my 808 plastic headphones.

That aria looks sexy as hell

That one, i want that one

Wow! Have to say, been looking for a mech keyboard for a while now, and somehow I've never unfortunately never heard of Feenix I reàlly like the look of that keyboard!

I'll probably buy it no what happens tomorrow. :)

Good luck guys!

W1 | X4 965 | 4x2GB | HD7950 | 550w | 240GBx2

My current headset just broke so the Aria would come in handy. I really like the Feenix peripheral lineup overall.

I actually really need a new mouse, and I was actually considering the Nascita. I'll just hold off on buying it until the end of this contest lol.

The headphones look reaaaaaly good. The keyboard looks very nice too.

The keyboard, because nothing beats a clean keyboard with MX Browns for gaming or working

Those look freaking sexy. Especially, (oddly enough) the mousepad. 

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Just getting into FPS games so hopefully a new mouse (Nascita) and pad (Dimora) will take me to the top of the leader boards....