Feenix Collection Giveaway

I like the mouse most, it has a clean ergonomic look and I can't get enough of it! Hope you choose me!

all of these  would look nice  on our desk:)

:o  :o  :o I like all of it. the whole setup is amazing. Im building my first gaming pc and it would be a nice addition to it. thanks for the giveaway guys your awesome.

:)  :)  :o

i like the  Feenix Aria Headset because it has a very premium feel as described in the video and because the sound quality coming from the headset must sound amazing.

Those headphones are definitely my favorite. Gotta love that wood finish on the beafy looking ear cups. I'm more curious what they sound like though...

~meOw! Σ:3

Personally I think the headphones look truly badass, because the color of them are just perfect and they dont look like the kinds that just have LEDs all over. hope i win :P

The Dimora mouse pad looks amazing with the border and the subtle logo at the top. The Autore keyboard design keeps it simple and still make it beautiful. Also, its Cherry switches

I really like the Autore Keyboard, as it looks like it has a premium finish, and I appreciate the aesthetic of the dark lettering on the key caps. It would be incredible to win this giveaway!

my favorite product from Feenix is the nascita because its a good mouse for gaming and has a good build quality to it and i want to win cause i actually never won a contest lol

The Autore. The aesthetics are perfect for my taste. Thanks for the reward in advance. :P (brown switches preferable :))

Well, my salt level is pretty high atm - i didn't get into Overwatch beta. Now, that sweet Feenix Autore mechanical keyboard might set the balance of salt level back to normal. I like the design of the keys and layout. I also use F1-F4 keys a lot and these are in exact same spot as they are on my membrane keyboard. Hey and no RGB trance party, that's even better.

Thanks for giveaway.

I really like the Dimora Mousepad because i probably wont have to use tape to secure it to my slippery glass desk like i do my current one. But that keyboard looks nice as well.

50494536622.png

The Feenix Aria Headset and the Feenix Autore Keyboard are my absolute favorite. They look extremely simple, clean, and beautiful. Hope I win this. I love dark themes to my gear.

My favorite Feenix product is the Autore. It is very sleek, I favor Cherry MX Brown switches and I love the elegant design. The gold plating running the width of the chassis is a good design and I enjoy the extra durability. Looks to be a great product really excited to see it in action!

Feenix looks like a quality company that will be seeing my face for awhile!

It's really hard to say which one is my favorite, but damn they are all fantastic. I'd have to go with the Autore by how professional it looks and brown switches are my favorite.

Yes PLZ. I actually live near you Linus. It would be so cool to win

To be honest I like all of it, but the headset looks especially amazing. Thanks to Feenix for doing this giveaway and GL to all!!!!