Feenix Collection Giveaway

Would loooove to have the Autore Keyboard. My own keyboard stopped working last week and I'm typing this from a 10 year old keyboard from a family pc.

I want to win because the draw date is on my birthday and I love mechanical keyboards and I could never afford it.

I like the keyboard. I have been looking to get a good mechanical with mx browns and don't really care for all the 'gamer' style keyboards, so this looks just like what I would want.

I want to win because the draw date is on my brother's birthday and he loves mechanical keyboards, and if I win I can make him jealous. I will however give him the mousepad. My favourite one is the Headset tough, I love that wooden finish.

Would love to add this to my setup. Really missing a good pair of headphonez

The Fenix Autore keyboards sleak design really appeals to me and the cherry switches FTW

I pick the keyboard as my favorite. looks about the right size and seems to be layed out well and looks as if there's some quality in the build....... i would have said the mouse, but after going through a slew of them and keep coming back to the same one............ you ain't logitech. ( g500 ) and that wasn't the most expenside one I tried.

The Feenix Autore keyboard's subdued, minimalist styling would be perfect for my work cubicle battlestation. A high end typing experience while maintaining an office friendly professional look.

Awesome giveaway, I like the mechanical keyboards the most.

Awesome giveaway!

I like all the products, but the one I like most is the keyboard with its 'stealth' design. The headset looks awesome too!

The Autore keyboard would look awesome in my setup! 

PLEASE!

I love the Autore Keyboard, Cherry MX brown switches, and they are my favourite. The looks of all the products are amazing!

Thanks for this great giveaway

The headset is probably my favorite although all the other products have a nice minimalist look.

My favorite is deffinatley the Autore Keyboard. Cherry MX Browns all the way! Plus it looks nice and sleek and doesn't have any ugly branding on it! Nice to see a company go for a sleek looking design on their products :)

The Feeniz Aria headset is my favourite item by a long shot, why you ask; because of that sexy but sleek Japanese pine wood finish!

My favourite product would have to go to the Feenix Dimora. It's sleek, it's beautiful, and minimalistic. Honestly, the perfect mousepad. 
Most products today are too thin, and gets very uncomfortable when using a mouse for a long period of time (if you don't have a gel wrist support thing).

What I love most about this mousepad is the location of the Feenix logo. It doesn't take up the entire mouse pad and flashes itself classily on the top corner where the mouse would never block. I hate having products that use a logo that takes up the entire product and, in my opinion, ruins the aesthetics.

hello there!

awesome opportunity for us, thanks!

i liked the headset style, very classic!

although the keyboard and mouse are a "I must need so much"! =D

good luck everyone

I love the Feenix Aria, they look so beautiful and I would love to be able to listen to a pair. All of this gear would be awesome to own, I don't have any good peripherals at the moment.

the mousepad looks fantastic and I can't wait to see if Japanese Pinewood helps the sound. Please let me be a lucky winner. Thanks Linus! 

The Autore Keyboard keyboard is my favourite because of it's simplistic, no frills, design and the Cherry MX brown switches would be a HUGE improvement over the rubber dome keyboard that I have now.

My rigs:

Spoiler

NEW Ryzinator build:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 9 3950X 8-Core Processor

Motherboard: Asus - PRIME X370-PRO ATX AM4

RAM: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2666 @ DDR4-3066

Storage: (3x) Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5", Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280

PSU: Seasonic Prime TX-750

Additional fan: Noctua - NF-A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140mm Fan

Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

GPU: ASUS Radeon RX 580 Dual OC 4GB

Display: MSI 27L Optix MAG272QP @ 165Hz

OLD Build (SOLD):

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Motherboard: ASRock 960GM/U3S3 FX (VRM overheating, don't buy) RAM: 8GB Kingston ValueRAM GPU: Onboard ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D Storage: Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 1TB, 119GB SAMSUNG MMCRE28G5MXP-0VBH1 (SSD), 465GB Western Digital WDC WD5000AZRX-00L4HB0 (SATA)  PSU: Be quiet! - Straight Power 10 400 Watt Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 

Retro gaming build:

CPU: Intel Pentium 3 Coppermine @ 800MHz Motherboard: Asus P2B i440BX BIOS 1012 FSB: 133 MHz RAM: 1x 128MB Hynix PC133 SDR SDRAM GPU: ATi Radeon 9200 256MB AGP Case: Full Tower case (unbranded) Storage: CompactFlash card to IDE converter (16GB card) Sound Card: Aztech 2320 ISA Cooling: Stock heatsink fan OS: Windows 98 Second Edition

The keyboard is my favorite item because I am working on building a new, clean workstation, and a sleek, black keyboard would look great along with the other peripherals!