Feenix Collection Giveaway

That Aria headset looks gorgeous, actually. Good to see a company bring some class to a market filled with plastic. I'm also curious if it really would change the sound to add that wood. Either way, awesome of them to make these things available for a giveaway. Cheers ^_^

I love Fenix's Keyboard, brown switches with the sleek look is just so sexy :)

I haven't used any of their products, however, the Feenix Aria Headset looks very exciting to me. I enjoy not annoying my wife who works in close proximity to me in our computer room. Anything that reduces the noise pollution while I'm gaming will improve her life expodentitally and so by proxy my life will improve as well! The rest of the devices look just as slick, but the headset would yield a favorable return sooner than anything else.

Side note, long time lurker of linus channels first time poster. Suppose I'm not one to do the whole talking thing much.

I love their headset. The wood has a nice classy look and their padding allows for long term use. Not to mention the audio quality which is also great!

I love all the products as they seem to have a well made look to them, but especially the Aria headphones.  The finish on the cups and some decent audiophile quality cans look amazing.  I'd love to be able to try them out.

Commenting for the contest. My favorite is definitely the Aria headset as it looks simply amazing!

I like the Aria Headset. Maybe I like wood. Maybe I like rude puns. Maybe all of the above.

I would really like to get this to replace my genaric dell keyboard and mouse

In my opinion the Feenix Aria headset is visually stunning, and the addition of the japanese Pine Wood is amazingly beautiful.

The keyboard looks clean and simple, and it has that industrial look which i love <3 :D

I want it really bad because i need some upgrade and my budget is not enough to buy new ones.

But i really enjoy watching and learning how to make and do things thx Linus for really good info on produkts and how to build a Pc

why must I choose one if I like them all, but my favorite is Aria-Feenix, it look amazing beautiful..the wood style I like it most combine with metal
can't wait to feel the quality *if I win  :lol:

I would love any of those products as I am sorely lacking in the peripherals department right now (2007 gateway mouse and keyboard I'm looking at you...). My favourite however would have to be the Aria headset. I have no benchmarks as far as headsets or headphones go, but the quality and design on those truly is a work of art and don't even get me started on that pine wood finish!!

Fingers crossed :D

One glance is all it took for me to know that I'd love these Feenix products. I adore the sleek yet aggressive design of the keyboard and mouse. The Japanese Pine is absolutely irresistible, and I bet it feels even better than it looks. It would fit perfectly with my new build!

Definitely not a NVIDIOT.

Feenix Autore Keyboard!! the all matte black finish makes it so badass.

The mousepad looks sexy and I have heard a lot of good things about their mice.

I like the Autore keyboard. Why you may ask? It has a very nice slick design, it has Cherry MX Blacks, which are my favorite,it has a a detachable cord, which is good for transportation. And it has a nice tactile feel to it so when you press on a key, you know you pressed on a key, and it would be a awesome product to have

I love the mouse pad, it looks awesome.

I will be very happy if I wont this give away, good luck guys!

you guys know that this ended the 11th of november, right?

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

I love all the Feenix peripherals with their "no frills" sleek minimalist design, I don't want my keyboard to flash and make me coffee or any other of the hundreds of other unnecessary things that manufacturers put in their gaming peripherals. I like it pure and simple, no distractions just gaming but I have to say my favorite of these is the Aria headset, which I had the fortune to hold myself when a friend purchased them, its beautiful, from the wonderful wood grain to the sturdy and wonderful construction and solidity to how incredibly comfortable it was when I put them on. Sleek,clean, professional, no distractions. 

The feenix gear (especially Autore) looks really nice and would look pretty good in my setup :)

The Feenix Aria headset looks so comfortable for long hours of gaming and would work great with my setup!

replying is a thing that i am doing

(keep up the awesome videos btw and i am looking forward to watching the rest of junkyard wars 3)