Feenix Collection Giveaway

Give us the gifts. By the way they are very beautifull. 

Gosh. They all look so badass. I think if I had to choose a favorite, it would be the headphones.

That headset looks lovely, gibe pls

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

The headset would definetly be my favorite, i really like the beautiful earcups, that would looks like some serious and smooth business, the cushion seems exuberant, and I'm sure i will adopt it quickly as my current audio set up is made of some earbuds and a broken PS3 era headset of which i only use the microphone. So yeah a high end head set is my favorite but props to who ever the winners are.

Hey, i love the look and the quality (based on what i see) of the equipment, the headphones especially, as i'm pursuing my dream to be a sound engineer. I really do hope i get this opportunity to try out this awesome gear :). Thanks a lot, Chris.

Looks nice, I dont know which I prefer the most. I could really use all their products, mine is all the cheapest logitech ones. 
Hope I have a chance to win!

#1 - I love the look of the Aria headset and I can't wait to love the sound too! I plan to use it towards starting a Youtube channel.

It's also really cool how the mic blends so well with the overall look that it is seemlessly part of the headphones, as if it was just headphones I was looking at not a full headset! That's incredible!:)

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

i would like the rgb mech keyboard. looks nice and neat.

i would love the keyboard because it looks sweet, and i am just getting started on my new setup. I am 13 years old and live in Denmark.

That headset looks insanely great! Such beautiful woodwork!

Gosh, I don't know what to say or write. But I am going to be real honest with you Linus. I would really like to win any, no matter which of Fenix products. I am not confident that I could win. I'm just here for the thrill. :D

I would like to get  the keyboard, because the keyboard looks the most epic from that list.

My favorite is the Feenix keyboard because it's lightweight, look sick, and it's not too big like other mechanical keyboards. Also it's very easy to travel with because it's very small and it has the glossy finish and it makes everyone look at keyboard. It has the cherry mx- brown switch and I love that about the keyboard. I think everything from Feenix is outstanding but in my opinion the keyboard is the best.      

Those headphones look awesome sauce. Thanks for the give away guys.

I'd have to say that the headphones are my favorite of the lineup. Love me some wood finish, and quality sound reproduction.

-So this is an entry i guess :3

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Those headphones are absolutely gorgeous
I bet they sound amazing as well! I think they're my favorite for sure :)

Im looking for a new peripheral brand for my setup and would love to give Fenix a shot. Their products look great and friends and fellow gamers recommend them.  Im definitely looking for a new headset though, and I've tried the Aria headset and would love to replace my Razer model with it because of its build quality, sound quality and comfort.  :)

I've been looking to upgrade to a mechanical keyboard for a while now and the Autore looks like it would be a beautiful addition.

I really like the keyboard. The design seems very nice. I haven't never owned a mechanical keyboard, and I would be very happy if this would be the first.

I like the Feenix Aria Headset, because of studio quality and Japanese Pine wood of course  :D