Feenix Collection Giveaway

The headset because they are absolutely beautiful xO

Ok,this is hard.This products are awesome.I adore the keyboard,brown switches,clean design,big left shif and big backspace.I can feel it through the pictures.I cant say that i am impressed of the mouse but it looks very good.Mousepad - this is a different level.It looks just perfect,think would be pleasure for everyone owning it.And at the end,my most absolute favourite - the headset.My english is not good enoughto express myself,but this is the best looking headphones/headset i ever seen.They are my favourites and i would love the own them.If i had the budget,that would be my choice for sure !
Thanks Feenix and everyone from Linus tech for providing this perfection to some of us.Good luck everyone ,May the force be with us !

The headset looks pretty nice.

Good luck to everyone!

My myself would love to win, i think the headphones would have to be my favorite because they look great and hopefully sound amazing.

I like the looks of the Headphones, the wood looks unique and premium. But all the products look great.

They all look like super cool products! Like the design of the mechanical keyboard. Wouldn't mind getting it ;)

I love the Autore keyboard. I'm always one for minimalist design, and that coupled with brown switches make is a super awesome peripheral. I've never owned a mech keyboard, so I'd love to! 

I really like thge keyboard. Cherry MX in a great design - none of that corsair bling bling.

I really like the way the headphones look. They have to be better than my razer ones that hurt my head.

It's funny that there is so many mices and keyboards these days that out of the giveaway, the mouse pad stands out a lot, and the wooden cups on the headset makes it unique too. Mice and keyboard will always be one of sooo many, unless.....a maouse with wood top finish !!! 

doooo iiiit

Awesome products Feenix! I like the headphones because they remind me of high quality Taiko Drums, the Keyboard looks solid too, with a techy hacker look, and the mouse also looks pimped out like a stealth fighter, especially with the chrome accents, and the mouse pad... well it fits nicely with the whole theme of all the peripherals! My favorite would be the headphones solely because the wood gives it such a premium feel to it. Good stuff Feenix, rebirthing the age of high quality, Cheers!

Best thing? Their keyboard. Why? That wonderful feeling from mechanical keys!

I would love to have the keyboard. I still have yet to try the Cherry Brown switches. TIA!

The keyboard looks amazing, the minimalistic look is just so good and headset is absoulutely amazing because it just feel so well built!! :D

My mouse is something that i'd most likely never change (unless i'm blown away by something else). but what interests me is the Autore keyboard. I'm a fan of the blacked out letters on they keys and it looks simple (something i'm a fan of).

The nascita makes me drool over the looks, and would be the best pre Christmas (?) gift ever. Pls, I'm praying to the gods of pink cars and turnips that I win

The nascita makes me drool over the looks, and would be the best pre Christmas (?) gift ever. Pls, I'm praying to the gods of pink cars and turnips that I win

I think the keyboard looks Amazing, especially compared to the membrane keyboard i have to use now because my "good" keyboard broke. I also think that the headset looks really nice and i looks like all of their products are very high quality! 

That mouse is looking really cool. But those headphones look amazing and I hope they sound as good as they look

I like the Dimora mousemat because it looks very stylish and neat, isn't too thick (6 mm), and comes packaged nicely.